Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$77
View deal
Booking.comUS$77
Hotels.comUS$77
eDreamsUS$77
CheapTicketsUS$77
Trip.comUS$86
Orbitz.comUS$77
All reviews golf course afternoon tea spa break leisure facilities course evening meal steam room large room restaurant staff ice room lovely hotel sandwiches lovely grounds golf club night break family room wedding venue food was lovely
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

stayed overnight with my daughter and her family, impressed with service and staff all friendly, and helpful, good value for money, the food, and service was extremely good, the swimming pool was lovely, I would recommend hotel to anyone, definitely stay again.
On the minus my only disappointment was my room was quite old fashioned, my daughters was modern and much better, I felt the windows could of been cleaner , marks on quite a few in hotel and pool area, I was disappointed that at the time of booking the pool I wasnt informed that children must leave the pool at 7.30pm , I had booked at 7pm which didn’t leave much time for my grandchildren to enjoy the pool .

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Alan Bloomfield, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Thank you for your review & your personal recommendation. Its great to read that you enjoyed your stay overall. We are planning a refurbishment of hotel bedrooms/bathrooms & public areas in 2022, so we hope that we can welcome you back.

Reviewed 5 September 2021 via mobile

Stayed in a family room where whenever someone flushed a toilet or turned a tap it was followed by 10 min of water hammer throughout the night. Also sounded like the people in the rooms above were going to come through the ceiling.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to read that you experienced an issue during your stay & i hope that this was reported to reception to be looked into. Kind Regards

Reviewed 29 August 2021

I must admit, after reading everybody’s reviews prior to our visit I was very nervous as to what we would find. We had booked 2rooms on a 2 night Spa weekend for a present for my sisters 40th birthday. Knowing this I was constantly in touch with the hotel prior to arrival asking lots of questions and tried to request rooms in the newer built section of the hotel. I do think had I not have done so we wouldn’t have found anything out at all I do think their downfall is communication…. Or lack of.
I was pleasantly surprised with everything. Check in was easy, although not much info given unless I asked. Our rooms were huge, clean and new which was a lovely surprise. Food was lovely…and have never been so full. Spa day was the best day we’ve had in a long time. There is a restriction on pool time but we found it very quiet and stayed in a bit longer. The gentleman who works in the spa was very attentive and when bringing out our afternoon tea was always offering to fill up everyone’s Prosecco glasses at no extra cost. These things I think make it more special,
The hotel was very busy with weddings on both nights and yes the evening staff were stretched trying to cater for everybody but on a whole I would happily say I would love to go back.

1  Thank BradleySL

Thank you for your review. We now have a designated person to deal with Spa bookings so information is more readily available & advised of. Its great to read that you enjoyed your time with us overall. Its also great to read that you would return so we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 29 August 2021

What a disappointment, now I have been here before and absolutely loved it first of all . Wanted a spa break after all the ups and downs of covid so eventually booked a couple of nights at this hotel with relaxation and recovery in mind . I expected some changes because of covid protocols like towels and masks and extra sanitising but nowhere on the website does it mention that you can only book a slot for the spa facilities for one hour , that is swim , jacuzzi, sauna ice room ..the lot all in an hour,I was advised to have hydrotherapy so thought perfect but this facility isn’t allowed at the moment. If this is how it has to be then fair enough but make it clear in your advertising that is all that is on offer , I only found out a day before we were due to arrive, we might as well go to the local pool and save £200

Date of stay: August 2021

Thank you for your review & i am sorry to read that you were not informed correctly. We have now a dedicated person that looks after our overnight Spa packages & who will advise guests in full of what is available. Kind Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2021

If I could get zero stars for Kenwick Park in Louth then I would. This hotel does not understand customer service at all. The reception staff were lovely but the Bar staff are horrendous. We were going to stay at Kenwick for 3 nights, we ended up staying about ten minutes! We were told we couldn't eat there, despite being hotel residents, so after a long drive, arriving tired and hungry we were told "we're fully booked for food" but the best of it is that the pub and the restaurant area were completely empty!! We even suggested eating outside but we were met with "nah we don't do that", oh you mean you don't do 'customer service'! In 30 years of travelling and staying in some pretty bad hotels this one wins the prize for worst customer service.
Do not stay here, instead stay at The Brackenborough Arms hotel which is literally just down the road, they are AMAZING. The staff quickly made up their last room for us and found us a table despite being "fully booked", they honestly could not do enough for us. We will never step foot in the Kenwick Park again, I completely agree with what we had heard locally which is "a really old fashioned hotel with old fashioned views who don't care about the customer, they only care about the money" so true.

Room tip: Choose a different hotel!
1  Thank C679WAhelenw

Thank you for your review. Unfortunately our restaurant can be very busy at peak times, we have 51 bedrooms & over 100 lodges that are able to book here & therefore was advised booking prior to arrival. I took this reservation & i asked if you would like dinner as part of your booking & this was declined & only bed & breakfast booked. Also on the confirmation & pre arrival emails sent they both advise of pre booking for dinner to avoid disappointment on arrival, rather than upsetting our receptionist. Kind Regards