“Best sandwiches ever”
Review of Van Doesburg Deli

Van Doesburg Deli
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We popped into Van Doesburgs Deli as we were passing through Church Stretton. It is a small very friendly deli. I had a salmon tartar on granary sandwich and my husband had a rare beef on granary sandwich. They were just wonderful packed full of filling and flavour. The granary bread was delicious too. There was a lovely selection of cakes,, cheese. olives, cooked meat etc. The staff were so friendly and helpful. We will make a detour just to call here again

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Whenever we are in the area we always make it a point to pop in, they have a great selection of cheeses, salads and cakes to die for.

They are very friendly and helpful and know their products inside out.

Some might think its pricey for some of the cheeses but they have cheeses I have never seen before and everything I've had from there has been A+ quality so its well worth it.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

For over a year my wife and I have been regular members of our local theatre and concert group, with frequent coach trips to concerts in Birmingham and Stoke. Since discovering the "up-market" offerings at Van Doesburg we have shopped nowhere else for "coach meals". My favourite - definitely the sausage rolls, followed by flapjack, but nothing disappoints.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were staying in the area for a week in October and visited Van Doesbury Deli on several occasions during our stay. We had the scotch eggs, salads, cheeses and cakes! Gorgeous tasty food! Service was excellent too - thoroughly recommend.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went into this deli twice in a week and picked up cheeses, olives, crackers and some of the frozen meals that they prepared. We took the food back to our cottage to eat and enjoyed it all