The Crown Hotel(Newton Stewart)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
Bruce Hotel(Newton Stewart)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
Creebridge House Hotel(Newton Stewart)
US$130
Conifers Leisure Park(Newton Stewart)
TripAdvisor
Stables Guest House(Newton Stewart)
House O'Hill Hotel(Bargrennan)
TripAdvisor
Muirfad Farmhouse B&B(Newton Stewart)
Blackhorse Hotel(Newton Stewart)
Rowallan House(Newton Stewart)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I stay here regularly for business purposes and cannot praise it highly enough. The staff are great, the welcome is always warm and the food is fabulous. On my last trip my boss stayed here too and was so impressed with the level of service and quality of food and accomodation for such a reasonable tarrif. The locals add an extra touch of colour to the character of the Kelvin House and are great for a good banter.
My only reluctance in praising the Kelvin House would be that next time I need to book there would be no availability for me. Roseanne, Ian, Claire, Sandra and everyone else keep doing what you're doing and you can't go wrong.

Room Tip: I've stayed in room 4 with the 4 poster, room 2 with twin beds and seen the family room 1 with 4 beds. There's something here for everyone. Good comfortable beds too.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HCM269
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Here for the night 1st September visiting friends in glenluce so looking for somewhere close by and well priced kelvin house was recommended. Our room was lovely even got a four poster!! all the staff friendly, breakfast delicious, just what we needed to cure the hangover!!! When we r visiting in glenluce we'd definitely stay here again. Total value for money!! :-)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Just returned from a great week at Kelvin House bed and breakfast. The owners Sharon and Carl are lovely and will do anything they can to help. The room was great and the breakfast was so good it really did set you up for the day. Would certainly stay here again next time we are in Torquay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Whatever you are in the area for Kelvin house will cater for your needs. Everything is done to suit you. Meal times when you want them, not set times. Lovely staff, huge rooms, good bathrooms, well cooked food, very clean and all at remarkable low prices. You will have to go a long way to beat this. We would definitely stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I was a bit apprehensive as the cost seemed cheap but I should not have worried. We had a huge room with a four poster and large en-suite. The hotel was clean and tidy and the staff were pleasant and helpful. There was a lovely atmosphere and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple