All reviewsevening mealsue stuartguest loungeperfect hostsmarine aquariumnext morningown winecomfortable environmentb and blast minute bookingfirst classtop classcomfortable bedbreakfast was freshly cookednight's sleepa wonderful place to stayyou will not be disappointed
Reviewed 2 April 2018

What an absolute pleasure to stay at Home Farm. Room was immaculately clean, bed was super comfortable and everything was there & included lots of little extras. Breakfast was plentiful and I also had the pleasure of having dinner - just perfect. When I return to Scotland, I will certainly be returning to this B&B. And the most important item for any B&B are the people/owners, Sue & Stuart are wonderful. Loved it!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

As we were intrigued to explore more of Scotland for a second time we took the opportunity to stay in this fantastic B and B. Yet again what a wonderful experience.

After a long journey we arrived to the offer of a hot beverage which we enjoyed in the guest lounge.
Again our rooms were clean, well equipped with hair dryer, tea/coffee facilities and tv.

Sue and Stewart have a new addition since we last came. Their hens roam free and provide them with the eggs that Sue cooked for our breakfast if we desired.

We explored other parts of Scotland which Stewart informed us of such as Nairn beach and Brodie's Craft Fair.

Sue and Stewart are a delight and fantastic hosts, would defiantly recommend to anyone looking to visit,.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Sue & Stuart welcome you with open arms and are a lovely couple. The house is clean, comfortable and warm. There are 2 sitting rooms for guests. Room has everything you need including a comfortable bed. We had dinner cooked by Sue, which was delicious. Just don't forget to bring a bottle of wine!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HomeFarmBandB, Owner at Home Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Home Farm. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, it was lovely to meet you and hope you will return some day in the not too distant future. Thanks again for the lovely review, best wishes Sue and Stewart

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night the B&B was nice but did not feel welcome by the owners. Glad we only stayed 1 night as felt uncomfortable being there and could not wait to leave the next morning. Also felt it was inappropriate to have ladies underwear in a storage unit in the wardrobe as I certainly would not be wearing someone else's under pants and do not understand why there would be a need to have these in the room. It's nice to have complimentary shampoo etc but have never stayed in a B&B or hotel who leave a supply of second hand ladies pants. Found it strange!! Will not be visiting this B&B again. Sorry.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Terrycm50
HomeFarmBandB, Owner at Home Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

I am a little at a loss as to how to reply to your review!! I am sorry to say that I have only found this review by chance, for some reason I did not get the customary notification from TA. However, this aside, I have to ask if you have posted your review to the correct B&B, it is difficult in some respects to reply to a review posted in August 2017 when the date of stay is stated as September 2016. I can assure you that we try our best to ensure all of our guests are made to feel welcome, a point that is often commented on in other reviews. We do have guests that occassionaly leave items in their rooms on checkout and we do our utmost to ensure that we check for this when servicing rooms and I can state with confidence that we have on no occassion found any underwear in any of our rooms. I can also state that under no cirumstances would underwear be stored in any of our rooms. I would ask that you check your records and if you still feel that you stayed at our B&B that you contact me with your full name and date of your stay ( I have checked my diary for September 2016 and can find no record of a Terry staying at any point).

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Sue and Stuart at Home Farm B&B are the perfect hosts. They made our family feel completely welcome and at home in a relaxed comfortable environment. The setting is idyllic, with our children loving to collect freshly laid eggs from their hens. What a tropical marine aquarium also!

Rooms are wonderfully comfortable. Breakfast choices were extensive and of top quality. Highly recommended to have dinner here. Sue is an outstanding cook. Better than many top class restaurants. You must book this in advance though, and supply your own wine.

We're already trying to plan for another visit!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family