“Clean, comfortable family run tea rooms”
Review of Janes of Fishguard

Janes of Fishguard
Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Fishguard
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped for lunch not long after reopening from lockdown and impressed with cleanliness and friendly service. Had home made mackerel pate which was delicious. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 22 September 2020

We sat outside in the lovely garden and had a delicious cream tea. The scones were fresh and served with homemade jam and cream. Lovely wool shop too!

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Judith B
Reviewed 12 January 2020

I visited today in search of wool for a new knitting project. The two ladies who run the shop are so helpful and friendly, I wanted some advice about my knitting pattern and they were happy to spend time with me exploring the options. They really know their stuff! The range of yarn is impressive, its stuffed to the rafters!
I then enjoyed a pot of tea in the adjoining cafe. Perfect for crafters, locals and holiday makers alike.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Stouffersmum
Reviewed 25 September 2019

My mum and I visited Jane's on a day trip to Fishguard. We both opted for the mackerel pate which was made with freshly caught mackerel and served with toast, a generous salad and a homemade chutney trio. All absolutely delicious and perfectly seasoned. The chef (Jane herself?) was chatty and friendly. Highly recommended for coffee and cake, or lunch. A delightful garden at the rear would definitely have been used had the weather been better.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Hannah G
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I came here nearly every day of my visit because the food was delicious (the mackerel pâté was divine), and the garden was so relaxing to sit in.
I highly recommend this café, the staff are very friendly, the menu has a nice variety and dogs are allowed in the garden.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank MarieNZ
JanesFishguard, Owner at Janes of Fishguard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

It is great to hear you enjoyed your visit. Our weather was kind to you. It has rained most days since!