“Excellent Fish and Chips !”

New Wasaga Halibut Fish and Chips
Ranked #34 of 78 Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
Reviewed 29 June 2017

The halibut and chips were excellent. I have a thing for tartar sauce and this is the best anywhere. Owners are pleasant and service was fast.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Weve been to this restaurant more than once and have no major complaints. Staff is friendly. Food is delicious. Burgers are delicious, a bit small but they dont skimp on the cheese.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Yep, we've tried them all. The batter here was the tastiest, just the right amount of it, and cooked in fresh oil. Reasonable portion too (remember lots of places use a ridiculous amount of batter and you think you're getting more fish). Lots of fries provided, though the frozen type. The price was very typical, so I don't know what others expected to pay.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Friends had recommended we try this place as my daughter loved fish and chips. We went on a Friday just about 5:30 and we were the only customers. One person had some in for take out while we were there. The food was ready fast. The fish was tasty and the batter was good, even the gravy was good. My son had a Cesar salad with his fish and he loved it. I found it was pricy. For fish and chips, with an extra fish, fish and salad, gravy, bottle of water and 2 can of ice tea it was $50 plus tip. The portions of fish were small but like I said they were good. The service was fast and friendly.

3  Thank Foody73
Reviewed 27 November 2016

We have been here several times ..... and today we had lunch for two. The portions were good, and the fish crispy and tasty. The homemade tartar sauce is the best I've had. The service was friendly and fast. As a newer restaurant, it appears that things are running more smoothly. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Denise G