“A little of everything”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

In a little strip mall on Mosley between Sunnidale Rd and the fork of Molsley and River Road West, you'll find a well known local restaurant that has been in Wasaga for a long time.

An avid supporter of the local hospital, Georgian Circle serves a little of everything. Chicken, beef and seafood are all on the menu in very generous portions.

Sunday morning brunch between 11:00 and 2:00 is good for all schedules, no reservations needed. It has the standards but also roast beef, coconut cream pie and fruit .

Staff is friendly and if you're around a lot they get to know you. Whether your visiting or call Wasaga home it's a great place to eat. Definitely an A+ for me.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Had the lasagna which came with garlic bread for the daily special a side salad and 1 glass of wine. There was no meat in the lasagna and was basically watery tomatoes and cheese. My bill before tax and tip was $48!........for lasagna.
Just to be clear no additional beverages or dessert. Just lasagna.

1  Thank jbigalke
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had a late dinner here, and it was a good meal. We arrived an hour before closing, but the restaurant was full, and people continued to arrive right up until we left, and the place remained open.

We had the mix grill special: steak, chicken, breaded shrimp, potato, and veggies; plus, a salad or soup to start, and a dessert. I chose the salad and coconut cream pie, which were both tasty. I ended up taking most of my plate home, because there was so much food.

The food was great, and there was lots of it - the portion sizes are big. The only issue I had with my plate was that the steak was over-cooked; I asked for mid-rare, and received a pretty well-done piece. However, the rest of the plate looked good, and we were pretty close to closing time, so I didn't ask for a new piece.

The rest of the menu looked really good, with nice options.

The owner was there and checked on us regularly, and the servers were friendly and efficient.

The restaurant décor is a little dated, but very comfortable. We would definitely return.

1  Thank GibbsOnChannel69
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Had dinner and ordered the liver and onions. Received a large serving. Service was good but the restaurant itself needs some updating

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I just started going to this establishment and boy am i impressed! I had breakfast and everything that i ordered was excellent, fresh and well made without any mistakes!
The server was helpful, came back to refill my coffee continuously and well pleasant and thanked me for coming in to the restaurant!
Now that's the kind of service that draws back customers and referrals to all their friends and family! I can't wait for my next meal! Well done!