Three Oaks Resort On Lake Norfork
All reviewshis wifefishmade us feelwill stay there againfamily vacationget awaytrolleylakeweekenddockfavoritebunkhousecottage
Reviewed 19 February 2009

My family and I stayed in cottage 5 at Three Oaks Resort Last August. We Loved the Cottage it was impeccably clean and well furnished. The panoramic lake and mountain views were stunning. The sunsets across the lake every night were spectacular as well. My children Boys 13 & 15 Loved the resort. When we were not on the lake they were in the pool, recreation hall or playing Mini Golf. The Nightly activities were a nice touch our favorites were the texas hold em tournament and Karaoke , though we enjoyed the other activities also. Our Hosts Mike & Joyce really made us feel welcome. The Resort store was well stocked and saved us from driving to walmart (10 minutes) on a few occasions. We will definately return to Three Oaks Resort and Highly recommend it to families as wholesome family fun.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2007

We spent Our vacation week at Three Oaks Resort On Lake Norfork Arkansas. The cabin was exceptionally clean and decorated nicely. The mountain, sunset, and lake views were awesome. Our Hosts made us feel right at home and Took care of all our needs. The Activities schedule was really nice. Every night there was resort sponsored group events which was so much fun. from Karaoke to candy bingo there was something for all age groups. The amenities were unmatched, the antique electric trolley to the resort dock was fun and convenient. My kids loved the inground pool and the 40' Monster wave slide. My vacation experience at three oaks was more than I could have hoped. We Have rebooked for next summer and would recommend this resort to everyone!!
Linda & jack

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Memhisgirl