US$53
  • Beachfront
Hotel La Parada(Catia La Mar)
US$47
US$52
Hotels.com
US$78
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2014

we were stucked in caracas and LUFTHANSA got us this hotel. This hotel is far away from 5 star or even far away to be names as "Hotel". Rooms are dirty, old and everything is kind of broken. But the worst part was the "Restaurant". We got two dishes which were even below the dignity of a dog. Cold, oily (old oil) and it took very long to serve the dishes. This food was only an insult to our humanity.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Stayed here for a night before returning to UK, as our preferred hotel (Eurobuilding near Maiquetia airport) was full. Lots of facilities, but the staff didn't seem interested (except the check-in guy), and the whole place had a cheap and grubby feel to it. Had insufficient funds exchanged at black market rate, so had to pay with debit card- needless to say, at the black market rate, the hotel room would have been about right for the price. At the standard rate, it is at least 4 times the rate you might expect or want to pay!
Oh, and get down to breakfast before 8:30 ish, as they don't bother to top up buffet items when they run out later!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Not very close from the airport. They forgot to pick me up, and I was just stopping by to sleep before heading to Valencia, from my 4 scheduled hours of sleep I got 2, I needed to call them from the airport. Besides, it was very bureaucratic to coordinate the cab (I do speak Spanish, so I don't know how bad should be if you don't). Rooms are beautiful and with great views, sadly I didn't have the chance to enjoy them, sunrise was beautiful, but I was so pissed off that I left promptly without even checked it. I asked for a website or number to complain and the guy on the reception gave me his email! Horrible.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ratalie
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I usually try to get the best from the places I visit, but this time if I want to resume my experience with this "hotel" in one single word I would use one that came inmediately to my mind: THIS IS A JUNK !
The Location is terrible, the service...there is no service, their actitud...they don't have it, the internet was terrible, wifi...their teck guys still working on it.
If you wnat to stay overnight don't wait yiu money with this guys...

Room Tip: I am sure if you want for an especific room, they will give you what ever they want! So, dont wait you time trying to get a nice spot
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I didn't know what to expect when I booked here. but my wake up call was on time, the dining room was nice and the meal was very good. the service at the dining room was good and a little slow. My bedroom was good the bathroom shower could have been improved with the soap dish was loose on the wall. It would have been nice if the living room had a TV instead of having to watch it in the bedroom. My taxi was there waiting for me when I checked out to go to the airport.
Overall it was a good experience, I would go back. I was on my way back to the US.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo