See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2014

I tend to bring some tourists to this hotel when they arrive to Venezuela one night before of the rest of the group or when they need to be in Caracas a night before their international flight.

The last time I was there was the night of the 1st of October of 2014 with 1 Danish tourist who was leaving the country the next day. This is what I have to say about it:

Pros:
1.- Location relative to the airport. Even when its not located right in the next corner from the airport, the hotel is pretty nearby from it.
2.- Restaurant. Despite many people's opinions I keep thinking the food in the restaurant is good and I am not afraid of taking my tourists from everywhere in the world to this place, feeling confident enough to know they would like the food there.
3.- Swimming pool area. Every person I bring to this hotel falls in love with the swimming pool area and enjoy a nice day or half a day in it. It is relaxing, beautiful and you definitely don't feel like wasting time while laying under the sun with a drink in your hand while waiting for the time to go to the airport.

Cons:
1.- Price: It seems like this hotel has seen better days and even though they have updated a number of rooms, it seems to be pretty expensive for what they offer. However, I guess they are investing at the moment and it is supposed to get better soon.
2.- Internet: They have some internet access through WiFi in the restaurant and the reception area but the last time I was there it wasn't available in the room. I consider this to be a very important service nowadays.
3.- Taxi service: The hotel does not have a taxi service on its own, they hire taxis they call on the phone and sometimes these taxis are not what is expected for the guests who pay for and expect a 3* or a 4* service. I would highly recommend them to get the number of a better taxi service.

Conclusions:
If you are looking for a hotel to be comfortable in which once you check in you have everything you need without having to get out from and not further than 15 minutes driving away from the airport, this place is definitely a good option.
In general, you can tell the hotel is not anymore what it has been in the past, but it isn't the worst option out there.
I just hope they keep investing in updates and eventually recover some of its past glory.

Room Tip: They have been updating some rooms in the upper floors (These ones are a little more pricey). I recommend people to go for the updated ones even when booking for one night.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Iruani Y
Reviewed 25 February 2014

we were stucked in caracas and LUFTHANSA got us this hotel. This hotel is far away from 5 star or even far away to be names as "Hotel". Rooms are dirty, old and everything is kind of broken. But the worst part was the "Restaurant". We got two dishes which were even below the dignity of a dog. Cold, oily (old oil) and it took very long to serve the dishes. This food was only an insult to our humanity.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Stayed here for a night before returning to UK, as our preferred hotel (Eurobuilding near Maiquetia airport) was full. Lots of facilities, but the staff didn't seem interested (except the check-in guy), and the whole place had a cheap and grubby feel to it. Had insufficient funds exchanged at black market rate, so had to pay with debit card- needless to say, at the black market rate, the hotel room would have been about right for the price. At the standard rate, it is at least 4 times the rate you might expect or want to pay!
Oh, and get down to breakfast before 8:30 ish, as they don't bother to top up buffet items when they run out later!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Not very close from the airport. They forgot to pick me up, and I was just stopping by to sleep before heading to Valencia, from my 4 scheduled hours of sleep I got 2, I needed to call them from the airport. Besides, it was very bureaucratic to coordinate the cab (I do speak Spanish, so I don't know how bad should be if you don't). Rooms are beautiful and with great views, sadly I didn't have the chance to enjoy them, sunrise was beautiful, but I was so pissed off that I left promptly without even checked it. I asked for a website or number to complain and the guy on the reception gave me his email! Horrible.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ratalie
Reviewed 20 October 2012

I usually try to get the best from the places I visit, but this time if I want to resume my experience with this "hotel" in one single word I would use one that came inmediately to my mind: THIS IS A JUNK !
The Location is terrible, the service...there is no service, their actitud...they don't have it, the internet was terrible, wifi...their teck guys still working on it.
If you wnat to stay overnight don't wait yiu money with this guys...

Room Tip: I am sure if you want for an especific room, they will give you what ever they want! So, dont wait you time trying to get a nice spot
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo