US$102
HIExpress.com
US$79
US$119
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Hope(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$51
Hotels.com
Little Shamrock Motel(Murfreesboro)
US$79
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2014

great service. Tina at the desk was really helpful with directions and for place to eat around. easy to find the hotel and get back on interstate. We couldn't attend breakfast but night clerk did ask if we want to go bags. would recommend this hotel for a night get away.

Room Tip: No issues. Had parking right front of my room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank david v
Reviewed 31 October 2013

we were their with families and its was very pleasant stay. The rate we paid was reasonable with breakfast which was average. Staff is very helpful showing us where to go around for family. I would recommend this hotel for family or for business stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I've got some friends staying there and I've been trying to reach them on the room phone for days.Apparantly, they have nobody working the front desk.I'm glad tis wasn't an emergency.Also,the pool hasn't opened all summer and i'm pretty sure it won't.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Stay: 2/2/13
I stayed at this hotel because she gave me a good rate for me and myself and my aunt in the same room. The room was clean and neat. Smelled like a bouquet of flowers. The only reasons I didn't give them 5 stars is:

The microwave didn't work.
The cable/satellite was not so great.
Not very good continental breakfast.

With that said, I will definitely stay there again. I didn't complain about the things that were wrong with the place because the pros outweighed the cons.

Tina, front desk manager, was awesome. VERY PERSONABLE!!
Keep up the good work Tina.

Your new buddy,
Christina Camp

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2013

Very friendly upon check in & helped us a lot in direction and place to go around .. The property looks old but rooms are very neat and clean. Fridge and microwave in room are very convenient as I carry my medicine with me all the time. Defiantly will stay at this property again. Also, very appropriate price.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple