US$50
US$40
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$45
US$99
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$129
Super 8 by Wyndham Hope(Hope)(Great Value!)
US$50
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

WE WILL NEVER,NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN.The key didn't work unless the managers little son came to open the door for us.The recliner was broken and we asked for another one,but was told that there wasn't another one.The water stood to my ankles while I was showering in the bathtub.The manager said that there werent many channels on the tv because of a power outage last week.She was right.Except it showed that the channels weren't subscribed to.To top it off,she proceeded to tell me that the deceased owner had been gay.The bed hurt my back.The only good thing about it was that it was awuiet,but that was because they didn't have many guest.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carolyn W
Reviewed 23 February 2014

great service. Tina at the desk was really helpful with directions and for place to eat around. easy to find the hotel and get back on interstate. We couldn't attend breakfast but night clerk did ask if we want to go bags. would recommend this hotel for a night get away.

Room Tip: No issues. Had parking right front of my room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank david v
Reviewed 31 October 2013

we were their with families and its was very pleasant stay. The rate we paid was reasonable with breakfast which was average. Staff is very helpful showing us where to go around for family. I would recommend this hotel for family or for business stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I've got some friends staying there and I've been trying to reach them on the room phone for days.Apparantly, they have nobody working the front desk.I'm glad tis wasn't an emergency.Also,the pool hasn't opened all summer and i'm pretty sure it won't.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 February 2013

Stay: 2/2/13
I stayed at this hotel because she gave me a good rate for me and myself and my aunt in the same room. The room was clean and neat. Smelled like a bouquet of flowers. The only reasons I didn't give them 5 stars is:

The microwave didn't work.
The cable/satellite was not so great.
Not very good continental breakfast.

With that said, I will definitely stay there again. I didn't complain about the things that were wrong with the place because the pros outweighed the cons.

Tina, front desk manager, was awesome. VERY PERSONABLE!!
Keep up the good work Tina.

Your new buddy,