“Really nice hotel!!!”

Super 8 Jacksonville AR
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We enjoyed our stay at Super 8 Jacksonville! It was a very clean room, cold a/c and conveniently located for our trip!!!! The staff was very friendly! We have stayed there many times and will continue to in the future!

Room Tip: Book early to assure a spot!!!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
sandra p, Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear Lyndi B
We appreciate your comments and am proud to be able to accommodate you and your family. We look forward to your return where will make your stay a comfortable home away from home experience. Again, Thank you.

GM: Sandra

Reviewed 30 April 2015

Very nice and clean hotel, I had very good " WIFI" connection during my 2 nights stay. The staff of this hotel was very kind and friendly too. Property was very quite and you could even sleep during day without being disturbed. The breakfast was even so good and I just love the heated indoor pool. They have newly renovated all rooms. And they have very nice head board in there rooms. Thank you super 8 staff, you made our time very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
sandra p, Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

super 8 of Jacksonville would like to express our sincere thanks for your review and most helpful feedback. I appreciate your taking the time to let us know about your experience at our property. we hope to serve you in the future should you return to the Jacksonville area. please contact us if we may provide any further assistance. thank you so much again.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

Noisy- it is just off the highway, carpet was dirty and stained. The night clerk was surly and seemed annoyed we were checking in Breakfast barely adequate. Driveway was oily and would not recommend rolling your suitcase in the parking lot. We were visiting the airforce base and it was close, but I would not go there again.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel regarding night desk clerk. I have talked to her personally about it. and also I would like to say that we have recently did shampoo on our carpet. and I hope you give us another chance to serve you if your travels bring you back to our area. please know that we value your business and will work hard to earn your trust once again. and we hope that the next time you stay with us, we have improved much better than your last stay. thank you.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I was in town to for a certification class over the weekend and needed a clean, comfortable, inexpensive place to stay. Upon arriving at the office that first evening I was met with an aroma of mothballs and heated up dinner (from the front desk clerk). I was hoping this was not an indication of how the room would be. The room was clean, bed was super comfortable, but had an odor bad enough that I had to go next door to walmart and get air freshener. I skipped the skimpy bfst (they did not have flavored creamer) or very healthy options and drove down the street to Starbucks which was very easily accessible. The staff was friendly upon check in and check out, but I would not stay here for pleasure. I only needed a place to sleep, and again, the king size bed and pillows were super comfortable. I slept better than I did at home.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
sandra p, Manager at Super 8 Jacksonville AR, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

dear Susan,

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a review. We appreciate your positive feedback and happy that you liked our room and you slept good than your home . Unfortunately we are limited to Super 8's standards in terms of breakfast. and also super 8 allow only half and half portion controlled not flavored one. as we have to meet Super 8's guidelines for breakfast. We do hope you understand and apologize about our continental breakfast offered to you. We can not wait to see you the next time you are in town!

thank you!!

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Location right off Interstate was convenient. Restaurants close by were convenient.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your kind words! We strive to ensure our guests are satisfied and taken cared of while staying with us here in Jacksonville Super 8. Your remarks encourage our staff to do their best. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our property and look forward to your next stay with us !!!
Sandra

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonville
0.4 km away
Quality Inn Jacksonville
Quality Inn Jacksonville
#2 of 8 in Jacksonville
9.9 km away
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suites
Best Western Sherwood Inn & Suit...
#5 of 28 in North Little Rock
Econo Lodge
#4 of 8 in Jacksonville
1.8 km away
Americas Best Value Inn Jacksonville

Been to Super 8 Jacksonville AR? Share your experiences!