All reviewsmicrowave and fridgefriendly serviceaffordable ratesclean hotelwafflescomfortable bedmotelhousekeepingbedspreadarsmokingsmoke
Reviewed 9 September 2017

This is the cleanliness nicest place to be the employees of very sweet and kind I would not stay in another hotel but this one it's the best

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Room was reasonably clean. A little stuff and a couple of carpet stains which the staff immediately addressed. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Room was cleaned daily.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I haven't complained about some of the issues I have had this stay. I have stayed in this motel before with no problems, this trip hasn't been up to expectations. I suggest getting a room toward the rear of this place to avoid interstate noise. Also, if you get a smoking room expect to have bedspreads with burn holes in them! Even though you may be a more careful smoker that would appreciate covers without holes! Also I encountered a spider in my room this morning! Mildew around the edges of my tub! I usually get better rooms. The staff here is very friendly, & helpful. I think they would move me if I asked. I just like being so close to the pool!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo