“No croissants ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Wife wanted to eat here so we went Saturday late afternoon. Got seated promptly and server came for drink order. I specifically ask Ashlie if they were out of anything that I would get my heart ( stomach) set on that she would return and tell me they were out of. She assured me they were not out of anything. I ordered chicken fried chicken and wife ordered chicken pot pie and we ordered some croissant rolls. Ashlie returns to tell us that they are out of croissants rolls but they will be ready in 30. We figure that is ok and leave them on order. 1 hour later, after meal is consumed and after long wait, we get them.to go. Not a good idea as these are best hot at table. Otherwise, mesl was good, server s little too attentive, price a bit high.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We wanted some late night snacks. The chips and salsa and cheese dip hit the spot. Nothing to really brag about but it was good.

1  Thank Steve O
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I've always loved this place, because of the atmosphere as long as I'm not given a table in the back (too bright and noisy for a date). The Maui Margarita is the best drink if you like frozen fruity drinks. The only issue that I've had with Cheddar's is that they ran out of barbecue chicken, barbecue ribs, 12 oz ribeyes, and chicken pot-pie on different occasions. Keep in mind, those items are some of the most popular ones. Prices are reasonable and you can view the beautiful fish tank if you have to wait.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We love Cheddar's and decided to try this location while visiting Jonesboro. The service was lacking, food was cold but our waiter was nice. Maybe it was just not a good night for them but was definitely disappointed.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Absolutely offense and no device to speak of be prepared to wait especially if you ordered from the bar. Oh and if you call for a complaint or they call you be prepared to be hung up on. We will not be back and I will urge others to do the same.