“Steak was delicious!”

Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: For over 20 years, 501 Steakhouse has provided fine dining in a relaxed and casual atmosphere. We specialize in top quality, hand cut, and award winning steaks, pasta and seafood. All of our appetizers, soups, sides, and sauces are house made using the freshest ingredients available. Our menu offers a variety of items to choose from including house favorites such as our Whiskey Filet, Hawaiian Ribeye, Cajun Ribeye, Farce Filet, and the generously portioned Cowboy Ribeye. Casual food items include our highly acclaimed Ahi Tuna, Bang Bang Shrimp, Steak Nachos, and a 10oz filet mignon burger. Our dress code ranges from very casual to cocktail and evening attire. We welcome everyone no matter what your occasion.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My steak was absolutely delicious. Well worth the money. Garlic mashed potatoes were wonderful and the goat cheese smashed potatoes were also great. My only criticisms would be that the rolls remind me of sister Shubert's (not that they are bad just not what I expected) and the sauteed green beans were not worth the upcharge for a "premium" side

Reviewed 5 May 2018

But I will try... First, the service by Miss Jodi was absolutely impeccable. She was professional, personable, knowledgable and honest. She offered her opinions and was secure enough when we chose a different path. She was comfortable not knowing about a wine, and instead of snowing her way through an answer, just went and got the bottle for us. First class all the way. The food was amazing. Perfectly cooked, great sauces, dazzling sides. Exactly what one would expect. AND a 9oz Filet for $28. What? No really. I was astounded. I cannot recommend this place highly enough to do it justice. The interior is a little dated, but who cares when the food and service is at this level.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is place in Jonesboro to go for a great meal. It offers some of best and most consistent entrees that are never disappointing.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

After reading all the rave reviews, we decided to dine here because it was less than a block from our hotel. My hubbie is a steakaholic, and he can grill a mean steak, so he was excited to dine here. This place is huge on the inside, with tables spaced far enough apart that you can actually have a semi private conversation. It is very old school steak house, with dark paneling and dark colors. It really could use a modern makeover, and some of the chairs seem tattered, but it was so dark, so I guess they don't think about it. Nice large bar in the room, and an open style kitchen where you can see everything. The waitress was attentive, and very friendly, and our food came out in a timely manner. We ordered a nice bottle of red, and the hubbie ordered the ribeye and I ordered the lemon chicken over angel hair pasta. The regular sides, of which you pick two are all carbs, with exception of the mixed veggie selection. Salads and better vegetables like wilted spinach, or broccoli are I believe $4 more. I opted for the spinach. First lets talk about that great steak. It was cooked perfectly, but it was very chewy and fatty, more like a Walmart steak. He gave it a 4 out of 10. My spinach was good, the chicken was a large serving with lemon sauce, but it was soooo salty I could not eat it. I took a few bites of chicken and took the rest home. The kitchen must think that the more capers you add, the better, but anyone in the know will tell you, the opposite is true, especially if you do not rinse the capers because they are naturally salty. There must have been 30 of them on my plate. Please instruct your kitchen staff to don't salt something and add unwashed capers to that dish. That just ruined my meal. Taste you product people before it goes out. To top it off, my angel hair under my chicken was one solid overcooked mushy mess, and didn't taste like a fine dining al dente pasta...how did you not know that it was a hot mess. I would not come back here .

1  Thank Akumalholic
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I was in town on a business trip and took an associate to the 501 Steakhouse because I was told the food was very good. It didn't disappoint. We were seated quickly by the friendly staff and handed a very well organized menu with many choices from poultry, fish and beef. The meal was served quickly and the food tasted great. It is a little more expensive that the typical restaurant in town however the variety and quality of the meal is well worth it. When in town I will dine here again.