Free cancellation until 25/07
US$38
US$204
US$96
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Noda Hotel(Kumasi)
Tumi Hostel(Kumasi)
  • Breakfast included
Okubi Hotel(Kumasi)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Sanbra Hotel for 3 nights. I had the most basic single room for only 80 cedis a night. Yes the room was basic, but everything seemed clean and was working properly. They also seem to have very nice rooms with AC for a slightly higher price.
The best for this hotel is its location! Right in the center of Kumasi. Very close to the Kejetia market. From here it is easy enough to get a trotro to where ever you want to go in the city.
I stayed in for dinner in the hotel twice and was very pleased! I had the garlic grilled chicken and the grilled tilapia. Both very well prepared and seasoned. The restaurant seemed very popular with locals for dinner or take away.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2016

Sandra hotel located in the art of kumasi city center of Adum is one of the best budget lodge in the heart kumasi, the food is great and it's in a very safe location near the Kumasi Police headquarters and not far from the largest biggest market in west Africa famously known as the Kejetia Market"

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2016

This Hotel needs maintenance!!! the rooms are out dated, the shower is not working properly, some socket are not working and AC dont have remote.
the prices on the web where different to what we saw when we got there. the room we where given earlier was had it own problems,
. no towels no toilet papers, no AC romote we have to ask....we argued and he arranged for plumber to come in and fix it while we where still in there..about an hour time, he changed the room for us but then we thought there where no rooms so we got this one. but at Ghc 120 cedis, the problems where too many. at least the other room was better...rather cheaper but he claims it was the same price.
food was marvelous and the waiters where very friendly..i will probably go back there due to it location...money is not everything, maybe at this point, they should charge lesser until they can renovate the place..

Room Tip: maybe you have to check all the rooms available before you decide..some of them looks very bad
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2016

It was cheap and you get what you pay for. We were 3 couples in 3 double rooms. Very close to the market on a busy road this medium sized hotel has seen better days. No hot water, an intermittent flow of cold water, some fridges worked, some did not. Comfortable beds, the bed side lights did not work. Not sure about the AC as we used the fan but I suspect not. However, I enjoyed my stay, the staff were very pleasant and patient with me. A manager found me a guide for Kumasi market which is huge beyond belief. He was actually an assistant manager in the hotel and the six of us had a really good wonder around and the guide was great letting us do our thing and I imagine we would still be trying to find our way out without his help. He did not ask for any payment though of course I recompensed him for his efforts. The rooms we chose were quite large, they had terraces and the street noise subsided after 7pm and started again at 7am. The hotel restaurant was OK for a coffee and we had the normal breakfast of egg and toast. For one night it was fine and the fact that it was a little tatty was made up by its location and price.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank ronald00001
Reviewed 26 April 2016

I kind of liked the place in spite it's self. It has a classic hotel feel, but it's down hill from there. The Hotel staff are a fairly sober bunch. I never saw anybody crack a smile. The rooms are rather bare of amenities, I had to ask for towels and toilet paper. Flushing the toilet was a learning experience. You seem to pump the waste down with the handle, strange. In my sons room the toilet just leaked all over the floor when flushed. At times black water came out of the faucets. The door to the bathroom didn't shut completely. Here's the Bottom line. If something is broken it will never be fixed. I found that to be true in other places I stayed in Ghana, so maybe the place wasn't that far off the average.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family