An idyllic lakeside location with wild animals roaming around the grounds. The lake cruise was a highlight and our guide really good at bird and animal spotting The rooms are beautiful, clean and quiet. The choice of food is exceptional and stunning views across the gardens. I liked to read in the hammock whilst my sons loved the big outdoor pool. Sadly, many guests seem to pass through, because they miss out on the kind and efficient service. Nothing was too much trouble! Thanks Mr Laurance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the top of the escarpment of the Great Rift Valley you can see Lake Naivasha sparkling in the sun thousands of feet below. Just an hours drive from Nairobi, Naivasha is one of the gems in a necklace of Rift Valley lakes. Perfect for both active and leisure travelers, Lake Naivasha Country Club offers an abundance of activities to please all visitors to Nairobi, Kenya. The resort dates back to the 1930s and has since been transformed into a sprawling 55-acre property with a variety of accommodations and guest facilities, including cottages, a swimming pool, and sumptuous gourmet dining. For adventurers, the nearby Crescent Island is a haven for zebras, wildebeest, gazelles, and giraffes ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Naivasha Country Club-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Naivasha Country Hotel
- Lake Naivasha Country Club-Sun Africa Hotels Rift Valley