See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 April 2015

We had booked a room with 4 single beds through booking.com. On arrival they said there were no such rooms but they had one with 3 full beds which worked fine. They also offered to move a 4th bed into a room with 3 singles.

The credit card machine was broken, which seems to be a common occurrence in Kenya. I had to pay with cash.

The restaurant took an extremely long time (>1 hr.) to bring our dinner, but the food was good.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank David K
Reviewed 19 February 2015

The hotel was perfect for a transit night in that the rooms are clean, beds are super comfortable and the hot shower comes in handy during the chilly Naivasha nights, the breakfast is also hearty and you might not need to have lunch for that day, the parking is ample and we really enjoyed our experience during the KCB Rally.

Room Tip: Family room option is the best
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank happyreturnguest
Reviewed 29 December 2014

The place was totally totally different from my expectations rooms don't provide a lot of privacy, loud music near sleeping area, inadequacy of many
things,didn't mind the food though. Lots of improvements need to be made

• Stayed: December 2014
7  Thank theGreatMeissis
Reviewed 29 December 2014

This is the most uncoordinated hotel i have ever been to. My family and i were soo disappointed with the place that we could not stay the 4 nights we had planned, we only stayed 1. First of all the service is HORRIBLE the food comes 1 hour after the time they promised. The food was constantly being exhausted and never refilled. The eating area was too small and they forced us into conference rooms to eat meals. They don't have enough cups and forks and spoons. I had to share my fork and knives with my sisters!!!!! The rooms are even worse. They are crowded, dark, smelly, the bathrooms are poorly located they flood the water is cold etc. They should just renovate the whole place

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Elsie K
Reviewed 13 October 2014

My one night stay at Sweet lake was not good. The rooms are horrible, the food particularly horrible and the members of staff had no clue on what they were doing. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The toilets in the room do not flush properly and the showers take forever to be hot. The rooms do not have Wi-Fi coverage!

Room Tip: The rooms are really horrible.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends