Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
All reviewssecond homeindian food isconference hallnigeriasecuritycomfort21stratestermsmenuenvironment
Reviewed 10 July 2015

I was lodged at Kakanfo for two nights for work. I had previously passed through Ibadan, but never passed the night. So it was nice to come to a hotel with a rich history with a modern touch. Would happily return.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kakanfoinn, Guest Relations Manager at Kakanfo Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2015

Dear Onuoha,

We appreciate your valued recommendation of our hotel on your recent stay with us.

All the points highlighted are quite incisive for prospective guests and we hold this in high esteem.

Be rest assured we would not rest in ensuring you get our excellent services.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

You Hotel is a Five Star and of a World class Rating.Your Service is highly appreciated,Since I have been to Nigerian Hotels this is one Hotel where by Room Service is less than 2 minutes after your call.At any time I will visit and Lodge at your Hotel at my own Leisure.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank bormanm2015
Kakanfoinn, Guest Relations Manager at Kakanfo Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

Dear Bormanm2015,

We are elated to get your honest perception of our hotel following your stay with us. We are also pleased to know that you have experienced a high standard during your visits and we are very grateful for your patronage.

In our tradition of excellent services, be rest assured that we will continue to deliver the quality you and all of our valued guests deserve.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 2 June 2015

I stayed at Kakanfo Inn recently for 5 days with my wife and children during a family visit to Ibadan
We experienced service with a smile. The executive room was very spacious and clean and of very good standard. The food was varied and of good quality. Room service was prompt. The location was good and close enough to amenities like shopping centre. The staff were friendly, courteous, flexible and will go the extra mile when required
We had a great time and will definitely be staying at the hotel again when I next visit Ibadan.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank jakinlabi
Kakanfoinn, Guest Relations Manager at Kakanfo Inn & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2015

Dear Jakinlabi,

We are all very grateful for your kind comments following your recent stay with us at Kakanfo Inn and Conference Centre, Ibadan.

We are pleased you enjoyed your meals and found the staff to be supportive.

We look forward to welcoming you back and making you feel the home away from home.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Good accommodation, food and service. Hotel to improve on their internet connectivity. Staff courteous, friendly and professional. Bed was comfortable, food was good and staff responded promptly and professionally.
2 Areas of concern :
1. Unstable internet connectivity room. Connected after several repeated attempts.
2. Limited movies challenge. Hotel focus mainly on Local (Yoruba) films and Indian Channel. Would be more attractive to a wider spectrum of visitors if more English films are available

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oaodunayo

Dear oaodunayo,

We are all very grateful for your kind comments following your recent stay with us.

We are also pleased you enjoyed your meals and found the staff to be courteous and friendly.

We apologize for the other glitches that almost impeded your wonderful stay and promise to look into them immediately.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I was at the inn for a 3 day retreat and i came back the following week for a night. It was home away from home. I enjoyed myself so much. The hospitality was great. The staff were on their toes to ensure i was comfortable and whether or not everything was working well. i will always choose Kakanfo Inn if i am in Ibadan.I will make sure i recommend them to all.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo

Dear Fola Adesina,

We are pleased you enjoyed you enjoyed your stay.

My Pleasure,