Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

from US$1,814.00
More Info
from US$2,083.16
More Info
All reviews day safari lemosho route north serengeti guide david private safari booking process kenya and tanzania whole team amazing safari experience his knowledge perfect safari whole group amazing days days nights wonderful trip big thanks food was great
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2022

Booked the 8-Day Lemosho Route trek for Kilimanjaro through Monkey Adventures. The cost of this adventure was very competitive compared to many other companies. Monkey Adventures administrative staff were quick to respond to queries and provided quite a bit of detail on their package offer when first contacted. The whole trip went very smoothly, from the initial pick-up at JRO, meeting our main guide, Emmanuel, the next morning and through the week with the eleven man team supporting us in attaining the summit. The eight days ensured we were adequately acclimatized, and we enjoyed the company of the entire team. No losing weight on this trip as the food we were provided each day was amazing, especially when you think that it is being brought up on the mountain by the team. Emmanuel was a very good team leader and main guide, ensuring our pace, health and knowledge of the landscape we were trekking through each day. Due to the supply chain disruptions, they had not received new equipment this year so the quality of the tents was rather poor. This should be sorted out according to the company by this summer. I highly recommend Monkey Adventures, and Emmanuel’s team for this adventure up Kilimanjaro.

Reviewed 30 March 2022

I was a little worried about traveling solo on such a long trip. However as soon as I started planning my trip with Monkey Adventures I felt very much at ease. John was was very professional and thorough. He always kept me up-to-date on any details and any changes. I had an emergency and had to postpone my travel and my travel and working with him was a breeze. Upon arriving in Kenya I was picked up by Dixon who was my driver and friend for my entire trip. Although we had a set itinerary it was very flexible and I really loved that. All the accommodations that they reserved were top notch, had great food and the staff was beyond perfect. I think the best part of my trip was my guide and now friend Dixon. He is so professional, attentive, polite and extremely knowledgeable about the area, culture, the Flora and fauna. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Monkey Adventures and especially with Dixon. He made me feel very relaxed and I never felt lonely. Thank you very much Dixon and Monkey Adventures.

Reviewed 24 March 2022

We had a wonderful experience with Monkey Adventures.
From the first contact with the team for organizing to the drop off at the airport, everything was just perfect.
They answer all your questions (on the safari, on the entry regulations to Tanzania...).
They taylor the trip to everything we wanted (itinerary, accomodations...).
They meet at your hotel in Arusha the day before for a short briefing.
The guide was just perfect, very friendly. He shared all his knowledge and were attentive to what we wanted (early departures, avoid crowds...).
In conclusion, amazing trip, amazing organization, the car was good... I can only recommend, 100%!

Reviewed 22 March 2022 via mobile

We wholeheartedly recommend Monkey Adventures for Kilimanjaro treks. We did the 8 day Lemosho route last week. We had to postpone our trip twice due to Covid and Monkey were very flexible.

The guides and the whole team were truly excellent and very caring.
We had an amazing experience.

Reviewed 17 March 2022 via mobile

Great 3 day safari - Ngorongoro crater was particularly impressive due to high concentration of animals, Guide Cosmos was fantastic