US$38
US$23
US$28
US$26
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 June 2017

It was a nice experience to stay at Vega Inn. Rooms were nice and big. Standard Rooms were AC but they require some renovation. Although a cupboard was marked with Tea and Coffee but nothing was there inside. Staff was courteous. Food is bit costly here

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Good hotel with cooperative staff ...
Even they allow me check in earlier when I reached by 10:30.

Location is excellent you will get every thing nearby.

Good excellent Restorant attached .
Good keep it up

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Amit T
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Just one phrase stay away from this hotel. A nightmare. Stained bedsheet with i dont know if its blood or rust plus its torn. No wifi. Phone not working if u want to do aj outside call. They have left the pantry open passing there what i saw its just disgusting cup not washed for days. Flies are dead inside. When i said that to the receptionist. Dont worry sir we will wash it and give it to you. Excuse me you are kidding or what. From this moment i didnt even dare to touch the bottle of water. No coffee or tea maker need to ask. When it came it was smelling badly.. need to wash several time to take out the smell. Morning cherry on the cake. I went for shower. Open the tap a dark colored water was coming smelling like sewage. If u care for your health and hygiene. Better go somewhere else.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
VEGA_INN, General Manager at Hotel Vega Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2017

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking out time to send your feedback. We are saddened to see that you have rated us below expectation. I have taken a note of all areas marked low. We will take the feedback as a learning to immediately correct all the areas of improvement. On behalf of entire staff at Hotel Vega Inn. We thank you for your visit and hope that upon your next visit we are able to meet your expectations.

Sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

I visited ajmer on official trip for 8 days and stayed at hotel vega inn and experienced a excellent stay and enjoyed the stay.. rooms are very spacious and clean and tidy.. staff was very kind, helpful amd supportive.. food was gud but a little expensive... stayed 2nd time in vega and excellent experience both time... all amenities are good and as displayed in photographs and explained.. must recommend this hotel... thanks to all hotel staff for their support during my stay...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our guest satisfaction survey. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Hotel Vega Inn. we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Only location wise, This is a good place. But if Service, Food, Room Quality really matters you. I recommended try another hotels. I don't find any good thing about this hotel. I don't know why People giving it 4 or 5 star. Rooms are dirty, No Paste control, My rooms have some damaged part. Overall, I am not going to recommended this hotel to anyone..

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

Warm regards