US$47
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
Ateng House(Pontianak)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2012

My mom told me that this hotel is one of the old hotel in Pontianak that I shouldn't expect something great. So I was expecting to see a shabby room, dirty bathroom, and awful foods. It's great to know that none of my worries came true.

When we arrived at the hotel, they served us a pineapple+aloe vera soda drink. Actually we have to pay for deposit money for 2 nights, but since we didn't bring enough cash, they let us to check in with only one night deposit money. A good service right from the start.

Got the Deluxe Twin for 2 nights. Sure the cupboard & cabinet seems old and the carpet is thin, but the room itself was clean. The bed also comfortable.The bathroom was clean with hot water flowing constantly. The breakfast was awesome! I was so glad to find out that they serve us with a very fresh ingredients. Love the scrambled eggs and the pancakes that's so fluffy.

The downside would be the location that's on small road. But once you get outside, it's actually located on a quite strategic area. Near Kodam (a park by the Kapuas River), and Pasar PSP (to buy souvenirs).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank tsukisuki
Reviewed 20 June 2012

I was stay there last week on weekend, I really suprised when I saw the interior, it was nice place to stay....nice staff, everyone served me better and nicely. Nice foods, I really like their tradisional foods....
Old car, harley davidson and traditional interior make me comfort to stay and take a sit at lobby lounge.... a wonderful hotel, real borneo's hotel!!!
I recomended you to stay there

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Ferdy_ann
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I was stay at standart room

On arrival I received a very refreshing complementary aloe vera drink. A nice touch!

Nice place for I dinner

At gym area must be more large n stand by one staff at there

Hendry

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank mochammadTA
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I has been stay at superior room

Room clean and tidy
quitly area
Big parking
Just this hotel I can get tea ginseng

I recommend this hotel if you need get traditional borneo area

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank GMhotelpangrango
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I was stay in deluxe room, it is a quite big room with good maintenance.
I will recommend this hotel, This is the best hotel in Pontianak city.

• Stayed: April 2011