“Excellent Food - Both Western and Thai”

Weather Spoon's Bagan Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #11 of 201 Restaurants in Bagan
Cuisines: Burmese, European, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: To my dear guests: My name is Win Tun and I am the owner of Weather Spoon's Bagan Restaurant. Thank you very much for your comments and support of our family operated restaurant. We take pride in providing quality food and beverages, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in a relaxing ambience with our polished family service. We take pride in making our guests happy and satisfied. We are open every day from 9am to around 10pm. Thank you very much. Win Tun
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Perfect food - we had to come back the day after our first visit. The Beef Burger (4500 Baht) was delicious, just like the rainbow salad was. (Ordered it twice one evening)

Staff, especially the owner, is super friendly. Helps you with any concerns or questions you may have. In our case, he showed us how to get to the pick up bus which goes to the train station.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who stays in bagan, no negative aspects to say.

Date of visit: July 2015
1  Thank Nico B
Write a reviewReviews (1,952)

Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

This place has the most incredible burgers. The waitress told me before I ordered this would be the best I'd have in Asia. She wasn't wrong.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 11 August 2015

Great little restaurant which was unfortunately moved off the main strip due to high rents. Still despite the smaller size the food and host more than make up for it! Always feel a bit bad ordering a burger when I'm away but the travelers guilt was soon washed away with the awesome burger I was served. Proper beef and actual brioche buns. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who is there, free working WIFI was an added bonus.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Both the beef and the chicken burger here were fantastic, better than any we've had during 3 months in Asia. The staff is friendly and professional. The drinks were strong and good. We returned to eat here a second time and enjoyed it just as much. It has a nice atmosphere too, really a gem of a find in Bagan.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 9 August 2015

Really busy even at 3pm when we came here for a late lunch and we understood why after trying the food. Had the fish & chips (4,800 kyat, if my memory serves me right) which was above average but not the most filling -- I immediately regretted not going for the beef burger, which just about everyone else there was having and looked incredible.

I had the fried banana fritters for dessert and requested for both honey and chocolate sauce (2,800) and it was divine! The melted Belgian chocolate made all the difference.

Would've gone back again if we were staying in Nyuang Oo!

Date of visit: August 2015