Hotel Kimberly(Tagaytay)
8 Suites(Tagaytay)
US$120
US$108
  • Breakfast included
View Park Hotel(Tagaytay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$34
  • Room Service
Book now, pay at stay
US$159
All reviewsbarrio fiestaspanish foodwood panelskare karetaal lakeperfect locationrelaxing weekendcomplete amenitiessuperior roomrecommend this hotelfilipinolobbyreceptionisthousekeepingverandasky
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

nice location and views. excellent calamares a la romana, too sour sinegang and quite poor care care. food needs improvement. attentive service but slow billing... I am sure they will improve those details soon

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Rafael R
ADT_Management, Hotel Operations Manager at Alta D' Tagaytay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mr. Rafael R,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your
dining experience. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your visit did not meet your
expectations especially with our Sinigang and Kare Kare, however, I am delighted to know that you've liked our calamari dish and the wonderful view of Taal Lake.

Please note that your concerns have been discussed thoroughly with our Kitchen Department for their immediate action. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our food preparation to your likings.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went there for a lunch last Feb. 16 with my family. The view and place is nice. The staff were slow. WE WAITED FOR ALMOST2 HOURS FOR THE FOOD. We notice that tourists get faster service. We got there first but their food get served faster than ours. Some of the food orders we got are wrong.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
ADT_Management, Operations Manager at Alta D' Tagaytay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Mr. / Ms. Leyanna F,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Alta D’ Tagaytay.

Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to constantly improve the quality of our service. I would like to personally apologize regarding the delayed of your food and the slow service of our waitstaff during your visit. Rest assured that all these were highlighted and addressed to our Food and Beverage Team for their action.

Please allow us to serve you again and you may contact me directly on your next visit and I will personally ensure that you are accorded the true Alta D’ Tagaytay Hotel Experience.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

We celebrated our parents' wedding anniv here. Part of the package was 2bedrooms free for overnight stay which we told them we will use on the day of the event. We checked in Friday (the day before the event) since we needed to prepare, etc. We booked three rooms for that night. It was understood that we will pay separate for these three rooms since they were not part of the package. We also informed the one who handled our check-in that we will be using only two bedrooms the following day (rooms that were part of the package) and won't be using the other room anymore. On that first night, my nephew used that other room together with our two male helpers.

The next day, Saturday, we all got very busy because it was the day of the event. When they were about to vacate their room, my nephew told us that the key card wasn't working. We reported this to the staff and they used two key cards before the door opens again. By 11am, my nephew and our helpers vacated the room. By 12nn, the hotel had this room cleaned since it was already vacated by my nephew and our helpers.

The party ended rather late and my sister settled the balance right after, including the payment for the three bedrooms that we used the first night. She settled it through her credit card. I told her i will just pay her when her credit card bill arrives since it was me who would pay for the three bedrooms that were used the first night.

That night after the party, we used the two bedrooms that were part of the package. Then, i requested for an extra bed which costs 1,200.

Upon checking out, the guy at the reception mentioned the extra bed we used which costs 1,200. This guy Julian was the same person in the reception during our check-in and the same one who was also on duty when the key card of the room my nephew and helpers stayed in didnt work. He was there for the three days that we were there and he was fully aware that we didnt use the other room on our second day. He printed a charge slip that costs 1,200, had me sign it and told me and my sister to wait for the receipt and for the copy of the charge slip. After a few minutes, he gave me a white envelope and told me the receipt and charge slip were inside. I didnt bother looking since i trust them and we were in a hurry to leave.

After a week, i was emptying the contents of my bag to have it washed when i saw the white envelope Julian gave me. It was only then that i tried to take a look at the receipt and charge slip inside. To my horror, I saw an amount of almost 11,000 pesos on the receipt and slip! I was shocked because i remember signing a charge slip with only 1,200 on it!

I quickly called them and told them that i was supposed to pay only 1,200. After all, that was the amount on the charge slip i signed on upon checking-out. But not only they pass my concern from one person to another, they also told me that we failed to return the key card of the room my nephew and helpers stayed in on the second day, the day that we were not supposed to use it anymore . I told them, maybe it was because we were so busy that time with the preparation of our event and key card glitches that we forgot. But the mere fact that they had the room in question cleaned and locked by their cleaner by 12nn on the second day, they knew that we didnt use it anymore. They could also check their CCTV, I said, for them to verify that we really didnt use it anymore. The guy at the reception Julian also acknowledged this fact when i talked to him on the phone.

Sadly, while they acknowledged that we indeed didn't use the said room anymore, they still didn't want to rebuke their billing on my account from my bank. I then told them to give me a breakdown of my billing. After all, i have a right to understand the details of the alnost 11k total indicated on the charge slip and receipt. If they were insisting that we still need to pay for the room in question because we failed to return them its key card on our second day, then the bill should only be 5,199 (3999 for room +1200 for extra bed) and not almost 11k. This guy who handled my case named Benedict would say yes everytime i would call and request that he email me the breakdown. I gave my email address a hundred times. But after three weeks of calls and negotiation, he did not email me the breakdown and insisted that we pay for the room that (they knew and acknowledged) we didn't use. He said policy is policy and there's nothing that can be done. And upon learning that Julian verified to me that they knew we really did not use the room in question on the second day, Benedict told me they will sanction him. Sanction him for what? For telling me the truth?!

If theres no deceit on the billing, there's no harm in emailing me the breakdown, right? After all, i couldn't do anything anymore but pay my bank. All i was asking for were the details.

It's just so sad that Benedict (together with the rest of the management) have no consideration. Sad that this hotel is being managed by the likes of him.

In a nutshell, I hope this will serve as a warning to the future guests of this hotel. Review your charge slips and receipts before leaving. Based on my experience with them, once a mistake has been made (whether by mistake or intentional), they will not lift a finger to help. They will even sanction their staff who would be honest enough to verify your claims.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Emjay C
ADT_Management, Operations Manager at Alta D' Tagaytay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Mr. Emjay C,

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and please allow me the opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your last stay. I appreciate your taking the time to advise us of your dissatisfaction, which is the first step towards the improvement of our services.

Alta D’ Tagaytay Hotel is committed to providing our guests with the highest quality of services and facilities. Rest assured that I had taken this will help us to identify areas for improvement. I will personally look after all the billing discrepancies and have this corrected in no time. We will ensure that you are kept posted on all the progress of our probe. I trust this action taken on your behalf will bring a sense of resolution and satisfaction concerning this matter.

I will really appreciate if you could give us the opportunity to welcome you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect from Alta D’ Tagaytay Hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly as I will be delighted to look after all your accommodation requirements.

Once again, please accept my apologies. I look forward to your future stay with us.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We accidentally found this amazing hotel. It feels like you are in a hotel in Baguio. The interiors make you feel warm and welcome. The staff AMAZING and the rooms are huge with amazing views and complete amenities. The best ? The food at the hotel. The restaurant serves delicious fresh Filipino and Spanish food. We are so happy we found this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear MLRtravel,

Thank you very much for your review and recent stay at Alta D’ Tagaytay Hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and we are pleased to know that your stay is very much appreciated.

Thank you once again for your review and for your patronage. We look forward to welcoming you back at Alta D’ Tagaytay Hotel.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I had a short stay for a 3-day conference, the hotel rooms and interiors are good with mostly wood panels all over the lobby and the function hall. You will feel the cold ambiance of Tagaytay with its design and view. There is adequate room size with high ceiling which i like. We just had some difficulties in requesting extra blanket and slippers since the hotel was fully-booked at that time. Internet connection was terrible. The location is far from commercial areas and they don't have any shuttle if you plan to go out at night.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Ms. Imee I.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Warm Regards,