“Mr”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

debaser20...
Milan, Italy
“Mr”
Reviewed 8 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I enjoyed a 4-day stay at apollo apartments during my holiday break in the philippines and all I can say is that I couldn't like it more! Located in the heart of the city, the apartment is spacious and fully furnished and is ideal for families travelling with children. On top of that, owners have proven extremely welcoming and helpful also about providing pointers on sightseeings around the area. I also truly enjoy the fitness centre as well as the breakfast service which was available in the morning.

This friendly atmosphere has always made a difference which is why I am planning to come back soon!

Management Response
16 Aug 2016
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing