“Cagayan de Oro’ new high”
Review of High Ridge

High Ridge
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

High Ridge provides a good panoramic view of the the bustling city of Cagayan de Oro. At nite, CDO folks and visitors find the spot a chill-time place . Food, ambiance, and facilities are all super!!

Highly recommended.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

The food here is amazing and very reasonably priced for what you get. I visited with my girlfriend and the views and ambience are amazing. Food was delicious, I believe I had pork and my girlfriend a beef dish.
There are plenty of opportunities to take pictures with the city in the back ground and lit up at night time.
The big draw back is getting there although they do provide a courtersey vehicle from nearby which takes you up to the hotel. On the way back we were told there needed to be a minimum of eight people to run the vehicle so we had to wait for half an hour. Good but hard to get to.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We visited late on a Saturday night to take a look and have a quick drink.

After being presented with the menu we decided to have a snack, and it was great. The prices were good and the food very tasty.

We'll be back soon for a meal.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Cagayan de Oro City's overlooking view is awesome. It is this facility's greatest asset. The comfort rooms are clean. There is a playground for children. Crew service is good. But food quality in terms of taste and timeliness has declined during my second visit. Novice drivers must also be warned when climbing uphill on the way to this place. In my next visit, I hope that its food quality will improve so that I can give it a higher rating.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The place is not quiet accessible. It’s dark and rough road. But, the breathtaking view of sunset, bay and light will ease your stress away. The service is fast and good. I had steak medallion wrapped in bacon. It’s tender. My descriminating taste would say the steak is not impressive. I think the superior aroma of the mustard is all i smelled. i can’t even taste the bacon. The other orders were satisfying. Anyways we had a great night.