We are not very picky eaters, but the food at this place was horrendous. We tried evey restaurant they have, and they were all bad. We found out that they make the food early that day and if you order then they re-heat it. Also, during the day bus loads full of loud dominicans overtake the whole place. so this is not a place for peace an tranquility. They play loud dominican music by the pool, so that is where they ALL hang out. Plus. the drinks are totally watered down. to top it all off, the phone did not work in my room, so I could never ask for anything. the shows at night are below average. The beach was nice, but there are better beaches other places in the DR.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton