We stayed at Costa Caribe Coral By Hilton from Dic 27, 2005 to Jan 5, 2006. We had an excellent time, and would highly recommend. This is a excellent party place for Singles, Family and couples. It's a Family Resort.
First is not a Hilton Hotel,, do not expect to be with a personal service.. but is very fun a entretaiment hotel... is a Coral by Hilton ,, one of the manager explain me that.
The resort is beautiful with the Sport Bar by the lobby. The garden courtyard is beautiful with fountains and Gardens; the pools are good and clean with a Jacuzzi bubbler. The pool is not heated but it is so hot during the day that having a cool pool is quite refreshing.
The Beach is brown sand with Seaweed washing up on the beach, but we knew this going in, and the beach was well groomed with daily cleaning of the shoreline so this was not an issue. The rocky shoreline is actually a shallow reef, it just looks like rocks because the top is dead from people walking on it. Take a mask and snorkel and walk around the beach, it is a good place to see some nice fish. I would strongly recommend water shoes and diving gloves though.
The food was excellent!!!! The Chef Simeon is tremendous, if you like seafood this is definitely the place for you. Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. There was not a lot of beef, but plenty of chicken and pork. Enough for everyone to have a good selection. We even found caviar on the buffet a couple of nights. The breakfasts are well done especially if you are willing to wait the three minutes for a "cooked to order" omelette. Just tell the cook how you like it and he will serve it up for you.
The entertainment “CHOCOLATE FRIENDS” was amazing. They are great at Dancing and singing. Acting and comedy. Some shows were better than others, but you always have the option to go to the lobby Sport Bar, walk on the beach, or go back to the room to watch the satellite tv. The best option is to have another cocktail and enjoy the evening.
The fun team was excellent, they work really hard to try to get everyone involved in the activities. Daily games of skill and the highly entertaining "beach volleyball". The Chocolate Friends make you Happy,, The Best..
The rooms were clean, houskeeping in there daily with fresh sheets and orchids for the towels. The mini bar was restocked daily even tough it said it was going to only be every other day. We also enjoyed the towel animals on the bed.
Nice place to spent your money, would definitely go back…. Go!!! Chocolate Friends!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the warm ocean waters of the Caribbean, enjoy a limitless family-oriented vacation experience. There are fun-filled activities under the sun for all. Our activities program includes water sports and one of the best white sand and boundless turquoise water beaches. Savor an outburst of flavors with a signature Caribbean flavor. These are just some of the ways in which you will keep busy during your stay at Coral Costa Caribe. The warmth of our staff is best expressed by the careful attention given to every small detail. Cradle yourself in the midst of its lush vegetation covered by impeccable tropical gardens surrounded by tropical flowers and trees. Seek refuge in one of our comfortable guest rooms; the heart and soul of the destination is embodied in its decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Costa Caribe Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Costa Caribe Resort, Spa And Casino
- Coral Costa Caribe Hotel Juan Dolio
- Hilton International Juan Dolio
- Costa Caribe Coral Hilton