Sybaris Suites & Residences(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$117
US$161
US$99
US$170
Hodelpa Garden Suites(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$75
Emotions by Hodelpa(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
US$158
Caribe Paraiso(Juan Dolio)
US$39
  • Beachfront
D' Franchecis Hostal(Juan Dolio)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$214
US$141
US$90
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018

There is nothing compere to my favorite paradise resort of the Coral Costa Caribe. They are both located in Juan Dolio, but they are like sun and a moon. It's about service, price, fun, food, people and much more...

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I booked an apartment through Airbnb. The host was very responsive, flexible and friendly. The apartment where we stayed was simple, but comfortable and clean. We liked the location, the staff was very friendly and the gardens around the apartment are beautiful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights (8/7/17-8/9/17) . The location is great and the access to the beach is with in feet of the hotel. The pool is what makes this hotel and it is very relaxing. The front office staff was very nice and helped with recommending things to do/see....but the customer service at the pool was nothing but scammers for tourist. My first morning there "Alex", who speaks english, told me he didn't have change and I could pick it up later...later came and no one knew what I spoke of. I wrote it off. Second morning there Alex asked several time for a tip and said I would get better service if I tipped more--that is true , anyone could see that...but for him to say it was poor customer service ...He ignored me and gave horrible service the rest of the day...I never went back nor did I make any further purchases from the hotel/bar/pool... I made it a point to spend my money everywhere BUT Plaza Real...Alex is a scammer and for that reason I will never stay at Plaza Real again....Dont waste your time or money....its sad because the pool is really great there....there are many other options in the area.....

Room Tip: Avoid street side rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Bernard B
Reviewed 7 March 2017

The rooms (we tried 3) were dirty and infested with bugs. It was difficult to get anyone to take care of our problems. The price of the room was good, but not considering the poor service and inconvienence. There are other hotels nearby with much better conditions at competitive pricing. We went to the Meridiana and found it to be much better.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Had an enjoyable evening and great pizza here. We originally ordered a pepperoni pizza but they were out of pepperoni so we opted for ham instead at only $ 350 pesos. This thin-crust pizza was the largest we’ve found thus far with 8 large slices. The crust was perfectly cooked to a nice crisp just perfect with cold beer. The restaurant has two outdoor areas, a more casual setup and another dining area with nicer tables, chairs and cushions. Both eating areas are opposite the bar which also provides swim-up service to people in the pool. The lunch/diner menu includes appetizers, sandwiches, grilled meat dishes, fish, fresh pasta, and pizzas. They also have a breakfast menu offering an American breakfast for $350 pesos, omelettes for $300 pesos, and pancakes for $200 pesos. The landscaping gives the whole area a nice tropical ambiance. The bartender provided us with very attentive food service. For anyone new to the area, you can get to this restaurant either from the “formal Plaza Hotel Real entrance” and then go left or you can enter using the walkway to the right of the Havana Club disco.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple