New Garden Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Casa Valeria Boutique Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$63
US$76
US$42
Hotel Voramar Sosua(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$41
Mary Rose Condo Apartments(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$47
Sosua Ocean Village(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$140
  • Pool
Garden by the Sea Bed & Breakfast(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$58
B&B El Mirador al Mar(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$45
Tropix Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$401
HotelsClick
4,234 results
All reviewsseafoodcasa marina beachbeach sidea la carte restaurantsocean worldred flagentertainment staffsnack barhot dogsthe mexican restaurantshows at nightmain buffetpublic beachan open mindmy boyfriendthe jolly rogerlots of variety
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with 5 friends for a vacation in May. The food was amazing and the all inclusive was the way to go for that and drinks. Rooms were small and old, needing some work. Beds we're comfortable, staff overall was friendly, and rooms were cleaned well. The shows we're actually quite good in the evening as well, though everything closes way too early. Not a bad resort but missing a few things and a lack of fun at night.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martinkfromcleveland
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hello dear Guest,
First of all thank you for taking from your time and writing your comment.
Your feedback is much appreciated and taken into deep consideration in order to improve the hotel. We hope to have you back in the future toy enjoy well deserved vacations here in Casa Marina.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

This resort was a last-minute booking for us, and was very affordable. The beach was lovely, the pools were clean, and the resort felt very safe. That said, I would like to mention a few things that came to our attention during the trip. The hotel itself was fairly run down, as if it has been hit hard by the recession. Our door handle fell off several times, and this was not addressed by staff until the last day. The bed was comfortable, but uneven/lumpy. The bathroom certainly needed some attention, but aside from mildew was relatively clean.
The food was adequate (at best), but there are birds everywhere in the buffet and a la carte areas eating the food that is out. There are also large gaps of time when no food or snacks are available, so travelling with small children or health concerns may be difficult.
My biggest complaints were the smokers that were everywhere, regardless of non-smoking signs in certain areas, and the staff themselves. While there were one or two staff members that seemed friendly and helpful, it was hard to get their attention, and many appeared unhappy, grumpy, or disinterested. Tipping made no difference one way or the other.
Overall, you get what you pay for, and this is a very poor area. If the weather is nice, enjoy the beach!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaystew83
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hello dear Guest,
Thank you for taking from your time and writing your comment. Know that your feedback is taken into deep consideration in order to improve the hotel. We hope to have you back for a second chance here at Casa Marina Beach & Reef.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Very amazing place! The beach is so beautiful, the hostel is very clean and the people who work there are really nice!
We met Hector, a guy who works at the beach. Despite he’s deaf and mute; we were able to talk with him. He was friendly and patient with kids. A very big thank you to him!
A special thank you to Issac (animator) to makes the days and the evenings more fun. He’s a patient guy who’s always there for giving you informations. He was always happy to see us.
We also want to thank you Wilsido (waiter) that we never seen without a smile. Thanks for the good service at the buffet and for all attentions you make for us.
It’s really nice because some animators stay after they finished working just for talking with you, playing pool....
The food is very good and varied.

Bad things:
-Some room of my family members weren’t clean.
-Nightclub was only open in weekend and closed at 1am.
-The bar closes at 1am.
-Impossible to have food 24h/24

Despite this, there are already members of my family who will return for the third time in spring because we love so much this hostel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank louis l
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Hello dear Guest,
Thank you for taking from your time and writing about your experience with us. Your feedback is much appreciated and taken into deep consideration in order to improve the hotel. We look forward to having you and your family back at Casa Marina.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I am a seasoned traveller and have been in the travel industry for a number of years prior to moving on to the NHS in Manchester, England. To be honest whilst in the travel industry, before Tripadvisor and other social media sites, we had what was commonly known as the "honest book" basically a group of representatives, of which I was one, travelling around the globe giving their own opinions of hotels/resorts. I think folk need to do their own homework and not rely on other peoples opinions as we all different. I have visited many 5 star hotels and even one 6 star hotel around the world and to be honest most, not all, are full of pretentious wannabe snobs. A holiday should be about relaxing with family and friends, enjoying the surroundings and ambiance of an different environment to the work/home place. I have visited the Casa Marina Beach/Reef resort on a number of occasions, throughout different times of the year. I have always found the staff pleasant and personable. The management are top class and are forever present around the resort at anytime of the day/night The hotel is clean, food always fresh and you can find something for even the fussiest appetites. Also specialty restaurants are top class. I have witnessed on the odd occasion rude, arrogant tourists but the staff deal with it in a most impeccable, polite manner. I have visited social media sites for various opinions - some spot on, others I would beg to differ hence my review in that if a hotel resort appeals to you, what the heck go for it. We are all different and need to make our own decisions not that of others. Oh by the way you are on holiday just enjoy and chill out!!!

Room Tip: Pay the extra for ocean view - stunning
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
6  Thank ChillTab5
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking from your time and sharing your experience with us. Comments as yours are not only pleasant to read but it inspires our entire staff to keep doing what we do best, which is offer deserved vacations to our guests.
We look forward to having you back in the shores of Sosua to enjoy your vacations here in Casa Marina Beach & Reef.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This was my first time coming to the Dominican Republic, and I chose to book with Casa Marina Beach and Reef Resort, and it was well worth it. The beaches and pools are amazing along with the food, as you have many different options to choose from, and it overall tasting great. The staff at this resort are extremely polite and helpful, as they are always looking out for your best interest. Not to mention the waiters are great, always trying to please your needs and serve you as best as they can ( Yovanny Duvaw). The entertainment staff are great as well, always trying to make sure that you have a great vacation, the shows that are put on in the theatre are absolutely amazing and such a joy to watch, my family and I enjoyed it very much. The rooms are the only complaint I have as I feel they are a little out dated, but looking at the resort as a whole, I truly believe it deserves a higher rating than 3.5 stars. For the price you pay and the amenities and accommodations included , it is well worth it and a resort that you should consider if you are looking for something less costly. My family and I adore this resort, and would definitely love to come back, Thank you to everyone who made our stay memorable and enjoyable. :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Emilia O
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking from your time and writing your kind comment. For us it is a pleasure to be able to offer you the vacations you deserve. We look forward to having you back here in the coast of Sosua.