Casa Marina Beach Resort
Casa Valeria Boutique Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$65
Condo Hotel Plaza Europa(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$31
Bungalows Natura Village(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$49
  • Pool
Hotel Voramar Sosua(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$44
New Garden Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$64
  • Breakfast included
Coral Blanco Boutique Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Travelocity
Tropix Hotel(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$33
B&B El Mirador al Mar(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$43
Hotel el Rancho(Sosua)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$32
US$36
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
4,181 results
All reviewsseafoodbeach sidea la carte restaurantsentertainment staffocean worldred flagsnack barstar resortparadise islandhot dogssea foodshows at nightthe mexican restaurantmain buffetpublic beachthe jolly rogerrecommend this resort
Reviewed 18 October 2017

was there 4 days after hurricane maria went by.half of resort was closed for renos but it didn't affect us.the people that have bad reviews about this place are out to lunch.the beach was closed but there is another open beach next door.only used it twice anyway.the price was great.room was good .good bed.pool was clean. grounds were nice.people working there were super nice.the best I have ever seen.my 4 friends also liked it very much.so I booked another week in December.could have stayed in a higher star hotel but like this location right in sosua plus I will not have any surprises.have a friend who has been there 3 times and he loved it also.the only real negative I have is the buffet is almost the same all week.there is a bit of different variety each day but im a picky eater.my friends had no problem with the food and nobody got sick.and when you get a deal on the package I can live with the food issue.usually went downtown for a snack late at night.drinks were typical and nobdy complained .I don't really drink so I didn't care.my friends liked the entertainment but I didn't bother with it much.it was ok but I boils down to what you pay to stay here.actually had some problems with a few tourists but security was good.again hotel cant control idiot guests.so I cant wait to go back in dec.i have been to other hotels in Dominican and was pleased with this one.others may have been a bit better but they were twice as much.it is nice to be in town so you can eat elsewhere or shop and this place fits the bill.if you are royalty then don't go here but for the average person its great.you need to check out the best deal and compare to other hotels.both of my trips to casa marina cost about $100 more than air fare alone.the only problem is its one week only.in jan im going air only for 18 days but will stay at my house in santo domingo. but if going for one week it will be casa marina.

Room Tip: stayed in room 2206.was noisy when shows were on but no big deal
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank alex r
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for taking from your time and sharing your experience with us. It is a real pleasure to offer you well deserved vacations. Know that your feedback is very much appreciated and taken into deep consideration in order to improve the hotel. We look forward to having you back soon here at Casa Marina.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Staff are amazing. Food is ok you certainly won’t go hungry. Decent value lue for money spent however the rooms are very dated and are in need of a complete update It would be helpful if the manager showed his face at the front desk when it was requested

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking from your time and writing your comment, it is very much appreciated. As well as your feedback which is taken into deep consideration in order to improve our hotel. We hope to have you back soon!
Kind regards.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Well what can i say ive been here 8 times and the place has never failed with great entertainment great staff everyone was amazing isaac one of the reps was amazing was always wanting people to join in activities and was always putting smiles on other peoples faces got to say its the best holiday ive ever had in my life!! Always has been always will be

Hello Dear Guest,
What a pleasure reading your comment, thank you for taking from your time and sharing your experience with us. We are very proud of our staff and know that Isaac will be receiving your regards. We look forward to having you back in the near future here at Casa Marina Beach & Reef.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 October 2017

My family and I just came back and I have to say that's its been an incredible experience even though half of the resort was closed due to hurricane Maria :/
However staff were incredibly amazing specially the day entertainers Amaury, Esmeralda and Luis who had fun and crazy games all the time and made my family feel like home. It's nice being in a place where staff called you by your name everytime they see you. I also have to mention that the food was delicious, having different dishes every single day gives you the opportunity to try different types of food.
The only thing that wasn't to great was the night show performances, even though they had different choreographies every night to me all looked the same and boring, that definitely needs more creativity.
Overall, my family and I had a great time that we're starting to plan for next year to the same resort.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Hello Dear Guest,
First of all thank you for taking from your time and sharing about your experience with us at Casa Marina. We are really proud of our staff and be sure they will receive your regards. Your feedback is much appreciated and taken into deep consideration in order to improve our hotel. We look forward to having you back on the shores of Sosua.
Kind Regards!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Good food, staff was great. Our room was quite big but just not clean. It's old but it can still be clean. There were hairs from the previous people on the floor when we arrived. There were stains on the bed linen. They didn't clean the toilet. We also noticed that they did't clean the floor in the bathroom.
We only had one working socket in the whole room, there was only one lamp in the room because the socket near the bedside table didn't work either. There could be some extra storage space because even with two people there wasn't enough room to store clothes. There was only one small bar to put the bathtowels on.
The wifi worked fine but was a bit expensive (27 dollars for 7 days)
The small store at the hotel was very expensive too, we saw a bag overthere for 900 pesos and we saw the same bag at the supermarket for less then 400 pesos!
We booked a couple of tours with the marothel booking agency. The booker Expadito was a very friendly guy and was always up for a chat! The guide (Ramon) on our tours was friendly too.

1  Thank Celine F
CM_BeachReef, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Casa Marina Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hello Dear Guest,
Thanks for taking from your time and sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is much appreciated and taken into deep consideration in order to improve our hotel. We hope to have you back in the near future here at Casa Marina,
Kind Regards.