“So glad we stopped. The best”

LJ's Cafe & Bait Shop
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Lake Village
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So glad we stopped. The best breakfast we’ve had since traveling though Arkansas (and it’s served all day) beautiful lake view right across the street. The inlet was amazing as was the French toast! If passing through stop and give it a try it’s not your average bait shop!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (21)

Reviewed 28 December 2019

Best breakfast around. Great service quality food. Rushed out piping hot. Will definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank jamesgI5773QX
Reviewed 10 July 2019

I live about 10 miles out of town, and LJs is the closest place to grab a bite. I love it. The Philly cheesesteak is flavorful and cheesy. Their burgers and chili dogs are tasty and they are liberal with the fixings.
The service is prompt and attentive. The fresh cooked pork rinds are worth the drive alone.
The only problem I have is that I never make it in time for the chicken and dumplings special! One day...

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank AR_Phoenixa
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

M sister and I were on our way to Dauphin Island We wanted to eat at good, local restaurants and cafes. I must admit we were a bit worried about the “bait shop” and “ cafe” service. However we took a left turn, followed a slow tractor and made it to the cafe. We were not disappointed! My sister said the fish was the best she has tasted in a long time. My cheeseburger was huge and delicious. Come hungry and you will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank millerdebbiek
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great for breakfast or lunch. Absolutely the best hamburgers in town. The breakfast is really good and the lunches are good, too. Don’t expect anything fancy and bring cash because they don’t take credit cards.

Date of visit: April 2018