“Indian thai food & seafood verry delices”

Annapurna Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 68 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: welcome to Annapurna restaurant actually this restaurant is like a family restaurant where you can fell ur ''''''''''we don't say anything more about our restaurant coz everyone said my is good our is best but we think its not my and your only ur and we need ur description .....how was ur meal ur food .... what kind of service and behavior we can provided you .. at last we says that plz come and visit thank you
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant the food excellent occasion the service was verry friendly great service reasonable prices thank you

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

No kidding. We had the chicken briyani and some papadum. Authentic Indian food, polite and friendly staff. Will I come back? Definitely. Will I recommend someone this place. Hell yeah.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Authentic Indian food in Klong Muang, very fresh and tasty, great hospitality too. Chicken tikka was very nice.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

First of all:

I wished they would only! serve Indian food. There are 100 Thai places in the area, but if he focused only on Indian and leave out pizza, pasta, etc. it would be better.

The Indian food itself is good, maybe not the best but definitely a good mix.

Just the portion size is small: 200 Bath for four pieces of chicken could be more.

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

We loooved the Indian food. It was very good! The staff is exceptionaly nice for this par of Thailand. They also were very nice for our toddler. Try it!