- Stunning view on the small rocky islands in front of the hotel
- Great beach only accessible by the 4-5 hotels in the bay
- Nice & large rooms
- Very clean
- Staff very friendly
- We were upgraded
- Good restaurant in the hotel next door
- Isolated place - 30min ride from Ao Nang - no restaurant or shop or services around
- Overpriced & limited hotel suttle service to Ao Nang (200THB each per way = 800THB for a return for 2 - only 1 service at 17:00 et 1 service at 21:00)
- Food & breakfast very disappointing : fake juice, bad bread & rolls, limited toppings, etc.
- No restaurant on the beach !!!
- No effort for decoration, no charm
In a few words, this hotel has the prices of a palace, but not the performance you'd expect from a palace. The hotel has a great potentiel that is just not exploited. During our stay in high season, we had the feeling to be in a hotel running midrange in a low season, with limited costsMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking