Amari Vogue Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$104
US$146
US$133
US$190
US$143
Agoda.com
Beyond Resort Krabi(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$67
Agoda.com
Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort(Nong Thale)
US$389
US$217
  • Pool
Tup Kaek Sunset Beach Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$58
Priceline
The Elements Krabi Resort(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$110
HotelsClick
Nakamanda Resort & Spa(Nong Thale)(Great Value!)
US$131
getaroom.com
US$435
All reviewstubkaek beachdeluxe jacuzzisea viewao nangprivate poollong tailkrabi airportnearest townthai foodlow seasonrent a scooterdirect accessbean bagsvisit krabiandaman seanearby islandsboat trip
Reviewed 15 November 2011

This hotel gets most things right, but there is room for improvement.

We were there (by chance) for the Loy Krathong festival. Every other hotel on the beach was celebrating, but the Anyavee went into hibernation, which was a shame.

I think we saw about 5 other guests in the whole place while we were there. This is both good and bad. Very peaceful, no kids and plenty of sunbed choice, however totally lacking in any sort of atmosphere. We didn't eat in the main restaurant as didn't want to feel like we were the only people in there. The beach restaurant was under renovation unfortunately.

There was an empty, large fridge/freezer in the room but we were informed if we want any drinks for it, we had to go to the shop near reception and fill up our mini-bar from there, which was a little strange and totally lacking in business sense - Especially since when we checked out, we were asked if we used anything from the fridge in our room.

Breakfast was poor. Very badly put together. Who has pasta with a salad and donut for breakfast? Also we'd sat at the table and almost finished eating before the waitress asked us if we'd like any eggs with our breakfast. The next day I ordered eggs before I sat down, (to speed up the process) and it still took a good 10 mins to arrive, by which time I'd already finished my other food. The pineapple juice tasted off one morning too.

We chose to eat at the other hotels for dinner as they all had beach front restaurants open and were packed with guests. There was happy hour next door, 2 for 1 cocktails between 6-7pm for sunset.

On the plus side, the room was lovely (we opted for standard hotel room) - It had a huge comfortable double bed, nice bathroom and great shower. I'm glad we didn't opt for the Jacuzzi on the balcony, as they didn't seem private at all.

Staff were all friendly but some seemed a bit dopey, especially in the main restaurant, where some couldn't speak a word of English.

We took a taxi back to the airport for 1000 baht, arranged by the hotel.

Would I go back? No. I'd rather go back to the Nakamanda which is 2 miles away and in a whole different league.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Louise92
Reviewed 11 November 2011

Room has a nice interior, the furnitures and fixtures are quality and classy. bed is very comfy and to sum up our perfect stay -a jacuzzi for an our enjoyable and relaxing night after our whole day island hopping tour.Fast room service and food was nicely prepared and tasteful.
Don't forget to try too their massage, soothing experience to give you a good night sleep.

Recommendable for couple, family and friends looking for quiet place to relax, spend time together, and have fun at the beach. This resort is a value for money, get more of what you paid for, especially with their excellent service staffs.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mylene04
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I traveled with my parents here and we love it so much. The service, the room, the food at the restaurant were flawless and most importantly we felt so much at home. As my mother is a neat freak and clean freak, the moment she arrived, she checked the pillow and the bathroom, making sure it was spotless. To my surprised, she was praising the cleanliness unlike other places she stayed before. My dad kept singing praises on how affordable and how delicious the food offered (although there are limited choices). Nothing makes me happier seeing them so satisfied.

We would definitely recommend it to our family members and our friends to stay here. I love it so much that I almost didn't want to leave. We were just feeling so much at ease sitting and chatting by the beach. The private beach by the resort was so beautiful looking over Hong Island.

Although we were a bit reluctant with the location in the first place, but really, transport is not a problem. Taxi drivers in Krabi are friendly, helpful and on time (we made appointment beforehand to travel to/from Aonang and airport and never once they failed us).

I just got back 2 days ago, and I already planning for my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank laoryn
Reviewed 23 September 2011

we stayed at Anvayee Tubkaek at the end of August 2011 for 3D2N and wished it was much longer...firstly, the resort is a distance away from civilization, and that's one of the main reason of us choosing this resort in the first place...if you're not a fan of peace and serenity, then this is not a place for you...
in short, hotel staffs are real friendly, the environment is great, room is huge, bed is comfy, great sunset, so-so spa & massage, spectacular food at the restaurant (tom-yum gung, pad thai & sticky rice mango dessert is a must try)
the resort is located right at the end of Tubkaek beach and its about 40mins drive away from Ao nang town...travelers might wanna stock up the beers (Chang Beer is highly recommended), chips, snacks drinks when en route to the hotel from airport upon arrival as its not easy getting in & out of Tubkaek unless one hires a cab or rent a bike.
if i travel to Krabi again, i'll definitely choose Anyavee again..

Room Tip: rooms with views of the sea are great, garden villas would have a little less privacy
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tinydino
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We went on the third week of June, for honeymoon and to celebrate my husband's birthday. We wrote an email to the hotel and they replied, saying they will arrange a pickup transport and decorate the room accordingly.
During our 4 days stay there, everything was perfect. The room with ensuite jacuzzi, nice bed, clean building, we felt like we're in some Japanese imperial palace with all the water features and gardens. It is not suitable for small children dye to HSE issues but it is a hotel dedicated to lovers. They were discreet and quite. Workers combed the private beach, great breakfast set selection, 2 ample sized pools facing the hong island, the most hospitable host. Please come here during low season,
I think June will be perfect and you wouldn't want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2011