“Best Indian food ever!”

Banana Leaf Thai and Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Nong Thale
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Banana Leaf Thai-Indian Restaurant offers a variety of Thai and Indian food as well as Pizza, Pasta, Burger, and many more.
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Banana Leaf the other night and it was by far the best Indian food I've ever had! We both work in New York City and are soiled by the abundance of amazing food in our area. I've never had such fabulous and tender lamb rogan josh! The garlic naan was superb and the mixed raita was perfection. The service was wonderful and friendly.. the food in our resort was subpar and we wished we ate here every night. Also tried Royal Clay Oven... no comparison because they aren't even in the same league. Our best meal so far in Thailand has surely been this fab Indian meal. Don't even look anywhere else! Surely nothing beats this level of excellence!

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Yummy food and friendly service. I had the chicken with cashew nut curry. We were the only people in the restaurant when we went, and everyone there was happy to visit with us and ask about our trip.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Wow what a great little restaurant. Amazing service and the food was fantastic. We had a mixed kebab for starter to share and it was fantastic. We then had a masaman chicken curry which was the best we have had ... ever. Would recommend this restaurant if you visit this area. Truly 5stars

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

As i am a fan of Thaifood I choose to as much as possible. But to be quite hounust after a day or 5 full-on feasting on the most delightfull Thai dishes something started to nag.ne in the back of my head. Was this reallt it? Only Thai food when in Thailand? I needed to step out of the filter bubble and broaden my horizon. After eating some schnitzel, spaghetti, pizza and burgers i felt I felt I had made a wrong turn. After seeing the many Thai/Indian restaurant I felt confident that Iwas ready for my next step: Indian Tikki Massal with garlic naan. Trust me when I say that life will never be the same again. I even went that far to lick the bowl out to get the lest drip of live elixer (massal sauce) out of the bowl. It was breathtaking, mouth blowing (see what I did there) that can jevernbe whiped from my memory again.

Tx

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Thought id try this restaurant after eating thai food for the last two weeks, very welcome change. I ordered takeaway but they have free delivery to near by resorts. Fresh, hot nann bread and butter chicken. Friendly staff. Abit over priced but happy to pay for a yummy prefectly cooked meal. Would definitely eat here many more times.