“excelent”
Review of Living Room Vip

Living Room Vip
Ranked #2 of 149 Restaurants in Bavaro
Price range: US$6 - US$19
Description: The one and only Living Room cocktail bar in punta cana with a mix amazing authentic drinks and dishes. The perfect place, enjoy the best cocktails in town by our proffesional bartenders!!
Reviewed 9 March 2022

im amazed by this restaurant was very nice food nice people nice place and nice country, all staff very nice and kind

Date of visit: January 2022
Write a reviewReviews (258)

Reviewed 17 November 2021

Food is really good and the prices are fair enough. The staff was really friendly and offered a great customerservice, which made us feel like we were in our own living room.

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank Gary M
Reviewed 26 February 2020

The Living Room is my favorite place in Punta Cana. I visit it everytime i am in the city (every 2 month actually) during 2 years since they are opened. The quality of food, drinks, music and hookah is still if the top quality. I love stuff who works there. Especially thanks to Jhozelin , who makes me and every guest very warm welcome. She even can dance with you to cheer you up.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank natalieakitavilla
Reviewed 26 February 2020

Really great the food and drinks, I wanna say thanks a Joseline for the amazing attention so gentle and sweet.

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Paolamchacon
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

The menu has a glass of wine ..red or white....$157 pesos. Plus tax =200 pesos. Ok. But the bartender said NO it’s $350 pesos.. I said no in the menus is 157. He argued and said 350 pesos. I walked away with my money in my pocket.
Where I come from thats “False Advertising”!!! Lost my business!!!!

Date of visit: February 2020