This hotel was quite pleasant. Staff were very nice and friendly and i have to give a special mention and big thanks to the Animation staff Benjimen, Kiwi, Suji who were the best entertaining staff i have come across in any hotel i have been to. In the buffet lunch hall Ruddy was a lovely waiter and in the Dominican Restuarant ALL the staff there were so sweet and very attentive. Food in the buffet hall could of done with more prawn dishes as i dont think we came across any and were looking forward to that. Drinks were plentiful and kept coming which was good. Now for the BUT...The rooms we had, 3 of them, were really poor. This was down to the maintenance. My room has One orange beside light. Thats right, only one. No other ceiling light, nothing. So the room was too dark to see. I informed reception who sent a maintenance man shortly after but he left doing nothing. I complained the next day and reception said i had to go back to the room and inform them from my room phone which guess what, wasnt working either! along with the TV too! I called from my cousin room and reception said they would give us aa new room which they never did which was dissapointing. The 2 other rooms my family were in also had problems, A/C stopped working and so did their fan, and None of their TV remotes worked too plus one had a leak. Final verdict is the staff are great and funny, food was ok and had a large variety. Lot of drinks. Pools were good. Beach was nice But roomss were a major let down and a lot of work needs to be put in them. We would visit again if this improves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa has a Caribbean garden atmosphere with shade provided by palm trees, sinuous swimming pools, pleasant huts and all the other ingredients needed for an unforgettable holiday. The incomparable beauty of the beach in Bavaro will be found in this 4 star hotel, 25 minutes from Punta Cana Airport, with an architecture that complements and integrates into the beautiful environment, the quietness of the spacious light gardens next to the delightful swimming pools for adults and children. Its 164 superior rooms and 146 family rooms, our Mini and Teen’s Club and minigolf area put us in the perfect place for a happy family holiday. 3 restaurants (main buffet, Dominican and Brazilian), 3 bars and 1 snack, plus the access to the bars and pool of our sister Caribe Club Princess Hotel. The entertaining "Calle Caribena" with a large variety of shops and interesting offers to do shopping more agreeable, full equipped spa, a large selection of daytime leisure activities at the pools in addition to beach activities and water sports are complemented with the access to the Princess Tower Casino (located at Bávaro Princess Hotel) and Areito Disco. Wedding packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tropical Princess Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Princess Beach Hotel Punta Cana
- Tropical Princess Beach Resort And Spa
- Tropical Princess Punta Cana
- Hotel Tropical Princess Beach