“Lovely food and very helpful staff”

Pastrata Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 151 Restaurants in Bavaro
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Perfect to enjoy with family and friend at any time of the day! with a nice location close to the beach.and easy access from any place in Bavaro .You have a lot of options to choose of international food in a new ,clean and modern restaurant concept unique in Bavaro Punta Cana!!!
Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

As we came to holiday and I have struggled with vegan food in the hotel I have decided I will look for outside of the hotel local restaurant and support I have came across this lovely Mexican restaurant I have messaged them got back pretty much immediately and was so helpful advice me to have the vegan quesadillas and I gotta say was delicious I ordered delicious guacamole and pico de Gallo and it did fill me up ... definitely worth a try if you around Punta Cana

Date of visit: January 2022
Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, Propietario at Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Thank you very much for the review hoping to see you soon !!

Write a reviewReviews (899)

Reviewed 4 January 2022 via mobile

Food, drinks, and music were wonderful. I highly recommend the passion fruit frozen margarita. The jalapeño margarita was delicious but be warned it is SPICY. We tried the fajitas, tacos and guacamole, all great. Service was good, staff and owner are all very friendly. Covid protocols are normal but felt very good about how tables were not seated one on top of the other. Looking forward to going back when they have live music.

Date of visit: January 2022

Thank you very much for the review hoping to see you soon !!

Reviewed 19 December 2021 via mobile

My favorite restaurant during my stay at Punta Cana. Ceviche is excellent, and in generous portion. Reasonnable price.

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank solitaireh
Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, Propietario at Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

We ate here several times during our stay and the food was delicious each meal. All natural, organic and fresh. We even ordered for delivery and received the same consistency with fast service.

I was referred by a friend and I'm happy I had the opportunity to sample this amazing food.

The owners are very friendly, always on site and speak English. They even bought our first round of drinks.

Date of visit: November 2021
Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, Propietario at Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2021

Hoping to see you soon

Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

The food was excellent. The price and service was better compared to other restaurants around the area. If you are Mexican or American I really would recommend this place. Very delicious authentic Mexican food. My family really appreciated the owner coming to talk to us and other customers. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2021
Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, Propietario at Pastrata Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Thank you very much for the Review hoping to see you soon