“Amazing”

Citrus Fusion Cuisine
Ranked #6 of 151 Restaurants in Bavaro
Price range: US$0 - US$6
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Citrus is the mix of international cuisine. From Creole dishes to sushi with a warm environment that will make you feel at home.
Reviewed 3 March 2022

We had dinner at Citrus 2 times on our vacation and OMG was amazing. The 1st time there was 6 of us and Valentines day, service was great and food amazing. We had the eggplant appetizer and pasta. Next time was 4 of us. We had the nachos and I had the shrimp... omg the best shrimp I have ever had

Date of visit: February 2022
Staiwer Pillier, Marketing at Citrus Fusion Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2022

Glad you liked the Citrus Fusion Cuisine experience

Write a reviewReviews (1,331)

Reviewed 26 February 2022

My husband loved the boca chica dish. Problem was, I got one too, and I'm not a fan of fried fish in general. Regardless, it tasted really good.

Place looks amazing, we had awesome drinks. I think our order got lost in translation, so we ended up getting 2 orders of the boca chica, one with rice, and the other one with salad =( What we wanted was, one boca chica with rice and salad for my husband, and croquetas for me, plus the drinks. We ended up getting 2 fish, and no croquetas. I'm not one to send a food back, so I sulked and ate it quietly, but not happily. I also didn't know how to communicate it efficiently with the waiter, given that my Spanish is just elementary level. I ended up giving half of my fish to my husband, who devoured it!!!!

The place gets packed every night we walked by it. Making reservations is highly recommended. Also, kudos to the restaurant for making their staff wear masks. It's the only place I saw that the workers are still masked.

Date of visit: February 2022

Thank you very much for the comments, this helps us a lot to improve

Reviewed 17 February 2022

I have eaten here 20 times?? Food is ALWAYS great. Great selection. For cheap people it can be pricey. Many upscale, educated Dominicans eat here. That should say something. SERVICE can be slow. Better to get a female server than a male. The men just tell the ladies to work and they stand around mostly. Atmosphere very comfortable and clean. Bathrooms very clean. Definitely one of the better restaurants in the area. Open for breakfast also.

1  Thank michaelcarso
Staiwer Pillier, Marketing at Citrus Fusion Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2022

We really appreciate your comment, it helps us a lot to improve

Reviewed 16 February 2022

Quite the change since our last visit in 2014. The service was perfect. And food was so good. We shared the mixed ceveche and it was some of the best I've ever had. I had the shrimp stuffed grouper and it melted in my mouth. So delicious. Only reason for 4 stars was the actual pasta around my husbands lobster tortellini . Stuffing and sauce was delish but the pasta it's self was way to thick. I make homemade pasta alot ,and it was just thick and tough. Thin out that pasta and perfection!
We are here for another month and will be back!

1  Thank Diane M

We appreciate your comment we will take into account the improvement of the pasta

Reviewed 13 February 2022

it was so delicious the Ceviche Love it and sushi as well. Great costumer service. I ll back for sure

1  Thank LightPacker629652

Thank you for the five star.