“Everything we needed and more!”
other travellers have booked this property
white sanded beach aereal view of the apartment. 2nd floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
white sanded beach
aereal view of the apartment. 2nd floor
2 minutes walk to the private beach with sunloungers and palmroofs (palapa)
front patio, 33 m2, 355 ft2
patio with dining table. 4 chairs, 1 rockingchair 1 comfortable sitting chair
plants
patio with ceiling fan
patio with sunshade
patio with sunshade
mosquitoscreens in all rooms
masterbedroom with ensuite bathroom and flatscreen TV, full cable. US channels
masterbedroom
blackout curtains. queen size bed
ensuite bathroom with shower and bidet
ensuite bathroom
second room with queen size bed
ceiling fan and air condition
wardrobe
second bathroom with toilette and shower
living room with comfortable sofa bed
desk
kitchen with stove, fridge and freezer. another breakfast or dinner table. 4 seats
kitchen with toaster, blender coffemachine and microwave.
balicana restaurant asian food, 2 minutes walk
balcony in the back, with laundry area
full automatic washingmachine on the back balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
111grish
Stettler, Canada
“Everything we needed and more!”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Stone throw from the beach. Lots of restaurants and shopping close by. Enjoyed the warm pool and huge deck. Volker was fantastic to deal with. Immediate replies and very helpful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
cassandra...
Southfield, Michigan
“Perfect”
Reviewed 15 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

This was a perfect one month stay. For starters, the owner, Volker and manager, Emanuele were easy to contact, pleasant, and very responsive to any questions or transportation requests.

The apartment was quite comfortable and had everything needed including dishes, cooking utensils, beach towels, etc. There was even a washing machine!

The large shaded patio was a very nice extension of the living space and has a large table for meals and comfortable chairs for relaxing.

There are restaurants,bakeries, grocery stores, etc. in short walking distance. Everything I needed was in close proximity, including the beautiful beach which is about a 2 minute walk from the front door. There was always a shaded chaise available, and someone to assist with chairs if needed.

I am a frequent visitor to Punta Cana and I will absolutely rent this apartment again.

Thanks to Volker and Emanuele for a wonderful visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Mar 2018
Dear Cassandra, thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure for us hosting you. Hope to see you again, soon
Denisselm...
New York City, New York
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed 10 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this place for my Memorial Day vacation with two others and it was perfect. Everything is nearby and at a walking distance. It was near a healthy food spot that offered breakfast for about $7, which worked out great, plus the people there were really nice. There was a also a good Italian restaurant steps away, which makes awesome pizza (trust me, I'm from NYC). There are more restaurants, markets and pharmacies at a walking distance. It's pretty safe to walk around there too, which I appreciate because it was just us girls.

The condo was also convenient in booking excursions because the kiosk was in front of the breakfast spot. I booked my snorkeling and parasailing activities there, as well as my trip to Isla Saona.

The condo itself was great. It was spacious, clean, quiet, steps away from the beach and the pool, which we always had to ourselves. My parents and brother stayed at another place and ours was way better, more security, more spots and quieter.

I would definitely come back here again! Only good memories. :)

10 Jun 2017
Denisse,
Thank you very much for your great review.. For us, it was a pleasure hosting you and your group, Hope to have you back here one day.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Retired ”
Reviewed 28 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I just returned from a great stay in Bavaro. The high lights where The Condo ànd the beach. The condo is situated in a small and well maintained complex
It has a great pool the best in the area. The condo is only minutes from a beautiful beach. The condo it self is very large. Plenty of room for 4 people. It is stocked with everything you need to cook and to store your belongings. It has 2 decks. One of the kitchen it has a table big enough for 4 and more. TV must have at least 500 channels several English around the 500 area. It has great WiFi never had a issue. 2 ACs. One is new .We paid $28.00 USD for 3 weeks. We never use the AC because we the had windows and the back door open a witha Beatiful breeze at night. Over all the Condo very functional well guarded. We never felt unsafe. The Owner is very easy to deal with. I can't say enough about Emanuel. He is on top of everything. Very easy to contact and a great guy. I can't leave out Elizabeth a real sweet heart. She is very helpful. Our first night she walked us around and showed us where to shop
Over and above. The one touch was a jug of water to start you of very helpful plus just contact Emanuel by whatsapp and a new jug is there in minutes.
We highly recommend this Condo for Families and couples

31 Mar 2017
Hi Gary and Nancy,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. The whole team was very happy to have had you as guests. It was a real pleasure and we hope to see you again, soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;