Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,624 results
All reviews seaside restaurant punta cana martini bar sports bar bali beds swim up suite pool concierge amazing butler family section beautiful resort needed anything rose petals dominican night personal butler one bedroom suite adult section outdoor jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Majestic. The employees really make you feel part of their family. Especially our majordomo, Junior. He made sure that we had everything we needed to make our stay excellent. We will definitely be going back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear joeysmarieg,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your vacation and for sharing the impression of your stay at our resort.

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are honored that you also mentioned your butler Junior and we will let him know that you appreciated his service.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I spent a week at the Majestic Mirage, May 14-21. We usually do all adults only so due to the fact that this wasn’t all adults only and the fact that COVID-19 still played a part, we went in with lower expectations. We were pleasantly surprised! Check in was a breeze, we had no issues and it took maybe about 20 to 30 minutes. We met our butler, DeLeon, and he took us to our room and told us about the resort, the restaurants, covid details, including the requirements for testing so we could get back in the states. He provided us with his phone number to use on the WhatsApp so we could call or text him at any given time. That was really handy to have and he responded quickly anytime I contacted him. We did a snorkeling excursion to Catalina Island (highly recommend! The most beautiful water we’ve even seen and the beach was stunning and lunch was fabulous!) and when we came back, DeLeon had champagne chilling for us, rose petals from the front door all the way up the stairs to our rooftop and then on the deck and in the jacuzzi with bubbles and all! What a nice surprise! That was totally unexpected.

After being there less than 24 hours, my husband and I both agreed that we would not come back to this resort. However we were premature on that decision. We didn’t have the best dining experiences but we got there late in the day so you can imagine what the buffet is like at 4 o’clock. Once we found what we liked at the seaside buffet, we enjoyed it everyday. The grilled chicken and ribeye were our favorites for lunch. The Italian restaurant was the biggest disappointment. The service was terrible, and the food was just ok. We had been seated for probably 10 minutes before anyone even greeted us. It was longer when our actual server finally came to take our order. The gentleman, who I assume was our server, approached our table and the first words he said were “are you ready”? No greeting, he did not tell us his name, nothing. We saw other tables get bread and olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Finally about 30 minutes in we stopped somebody and asked if we could have some bread. It was during actual dinner, not appetizers but during dinner, that my husband finally got a drink. They didn’t know what a Moscow Mule was so he ordered a Jack Daniels and Coke. Some time had passed and I flagged it down the woman who took his drink order and she forgot about it. Then another gentleman finally brought his beverage but it was only a Coke, not a Jack Daniels and Coke. He went back to get the correct drink, and after just a few minutes he brought it back. My husband took one drink and told me to taste it. It tasted like fireball and coke. But oh well. It didn’t ruin the night but we do not recommend the Italian restaurant. I told DeLeon about our experience and he apologized. I told him I didn’t expect him to be able to do anything about it but maybe the message could be passed along so it would be a better experience for the next guest. He promised me that everything from then on would be great. Now I don’t know if he really had anything to do with it or not, but he was right. Everything really was great after that.

We loved the coffee shop! And we enjoyed the nightly shows too. Ohhh and the silent dance party was soooo much fun!!

The Japanese requires a reservation and on our first full day we saw DeLeon and he told us he booked our dinner there that night. We didn’t even have to ask!! And he paid attention when we first met because we said we eat dinner late so he booked us for 8:00. It was your typical hibachi and it was good, and large portions. The see and sea restaurant was also really good. Great service. And this is the only resort we’ve been to where you actually get lobster included at no additional charge! And it was a 1/2 of a good size lobster! The steakhouse was our favorite and we went there twice. The ribeye is amazing and the flank steak too. We were in the adults only section so we had access to the vip areas. There was the vip lounge by the beach. (The cheese fondue and chocolate brownie here were my favorites!!) I never got her name but she was a petite little thing and was seriously the nicest and most energetic staff we encountered. I called her momma because that’s what she called me! And every other woman. Lol. Even when just passing through she welcomed you with a huge smile and a friendly hello. I loved her! To management reading this, you have to know who I’m talking about! I just wish I got her name. She deserves special recognition too!! And last, but certainly not least, our beach guys!! The beach staff were awesome! Rofi and Fernando remembered me everyday and what I liked to drink. But Rofi did forgot about me one time after I ordered a drink from him and he felt so bad, he kept apologizing, even writing sorry with his next drink delivery. I said “it was one drink! I survived..plus Fernando was your backup guy and he brought it to me!” From that point on, Rofi made sure I was never empty! I finally had to tell him when to stop! Lol. Wilson and Gabriel made great drinks and always with a smile!! Ask for Wilson’s Blue Cosmo...but watch out. They sneak up on ya! They were my go to drink but you could not get it just everywhere. It was a Wilson special! Thank you to everyone I specifically mentioned here that made our stay so special! I wish you all the very best, stay happy, stay safe and stay healthy! Your friend, Amy (and Landon too!)

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LandonandAmyA
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear LandonandAmyA,

First of all, please allow me to thank you personally for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

We are so happy to hear that your expectations were exceeded from the moment you stepped foot at the resort up until your departure.

Our wonderful staff is always looking forward to offer services and attentions crafted to each of our guests needs. We all want you to feel as in paradise, receiving from our team a true royalty treatment. It is such an honor to hear from you that we have accomplished our purpose during your stay with us.

We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay here at our wonderful resort and that you were able to leave with smiles and fantastic memories. We would love to see you back in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

Recommend from a friend and it was awesome. Covid situation wasn’t fun. However it wasn’t too bad. We had a wonderful time and will be back.
The staff was very good. Pool and entertainment staff was wonderful. Juan was the pool concierge was very good. Highly recommend this resort.
Luis banana was always very friendly and made us feel very welcome.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Dear B5388YMkellyt,

Greetings from Majestic Resorts and thank you very much for taking the time to share your review here on TripAdvisor.

Exceeding our guest’s expectations and offering truly memorable experiences is what we strive for and we are proud to learn that we have achieved our goal for you. We are thrilled to lean that our team made you feel like royalty providing their personalized service and their attention to details.

We truly appreciate your generous support, and we sincerely hope you join us for another relaxing getaway soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Had a great experience at the Majestic Mirage Punta Cana. Wilson was out butler and he was so attentive and provided us with everything we needed and more. I will definitely be returning to this resort.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 181carlenel,

Firstly, the entire team of Majestic Resorts wants to thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the TripAdvisor community.

Exceeding our guest’s expectations and offering truly memorable experiences is what we strive for and we are proud to learn that we have achieved our goal for you. We are thrilled to read that you were extremely satisfied with the level of service received from our team members.

It is truly a pleasure for us to hear that you enjoyed your vacation here at our resort and it would be an honor to welcome you back to Majestic Resorts.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

Most of the resort has opened back up, with the exception of the discotheque and swim up bars. Food was not the best all inclusive food I’ve had but good with a couple of exceptions. Our butler Elvis was great. Was nice not being at full capacity.

Room tip: Bring plenty of cash for tips.
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mynameisbob4,

Thank you for sharing this glowing review of your recent holiday experience at Majestic Resorts.

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are thrilled to lean that our team made you feel like royalty providing their personalized service and their attention to details.