Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,624 results
All reviews seaside restaurant punta cana martini bar sports bar bali beds swim up suite pool concierge amazing butler family section beautiful resort needed anything rose petals dominican night personal butler one bedroom suite adult section outdoor jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

Our stay at the Majestic Mirage was great! We had our own personal butler (Amable) he was great, he helped us make dinner reservations, our appointment for our covid test, and even went to the pharmacy to pick us up some medicine when my friend wasn’t feeling well! Thank you Amable! The Italian restaurant was our favorite and having top shelf liquors throughout the entire resort was a big plus!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2021

Dear KimFig93,

Please allow me to personally thank you for your kind words about our resort and for sharing them here on TripAdvisor.

We are so happy to hear that your expectations were exceeded from the moment you stepped foot at the resort up until your departure. It thrills us to read that your stay was an unforgettable experience and that you received a very friendly and attentive service from our team, especially from your butler Roberto.

We hope to welcome you back soon for another memorable vacation we trust you will cherish forever.

Reviewed 26 May 2021

Every night was very exciting because of the shows the Hotel provided for us. It was very entertaining and we are highly satisfied. BANANA was great with his customer service and entertainment. We will be back!

Dear jeffbW7994FV,

Thank you for selecting our hotel for your vacation and for sharing the impression of your stay at our resort.

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. It thrills us to read that your stay was an unforgettable experience and that you received a very friendly and attentive service from our team, especially from Banana.

Once again, thank you for sharing such a lovely review and we look forward to hosting you again soon for what is sure to be another spectacular holiday.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had come here for our anniversary. The resort was immaculate and well maintained and the staff was very welcoming. Check in was quick and painless and Francisco was a big help while we were trying to figure out who our butler was. Our butler Rey was absolutely great! Whatever questions we had or whatever we needed, he was ready and happy to help. Even if nothing was needed he would check on us just to make sure everything was ok. Also Daysi and William that worked at the pool bar in our section were the absolute greatest with drinks!

Dear 533edenf,

First of all, please allow me to thank you personally for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

Exceeding our guest’s expectations and offering truly memorable experiences is what we strive for and we are proud to learn that we have achieved our goal for you. We are thrilled to lean that our team made you feel like royalty providing their personalized service and their attention to details.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and thoughts about your vacation. We would be honored to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Majestic. The employees really make you feel part of their family. Especially our majordomo, Junior. He made sure that we had everything we needed to make our stay excellent. We will definitely be going back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear joeysmarieg,

It is truly a pleasure for us to receive your impressions of this trip and we are so pleased to hear that you found it to be an enjoyable experience. We are honored that you also mentioned your butler Junior and we will let him know that you appreciated his service.

Reviewed 25 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I spent a week at the Majestic Mirage, May 14-21. We usually do all adults only so due to the fact that this wasn’t all adults only and the fact that COVID-19 still played a part, we went in with lower expectations. We were pleasantly surprised! Check in was a breeze, we had no issues and it took maybe about 20 to 30 minutes. We met our butler, DeLeon, and he took us to our room and told us about the resort, the restaurants, covid details, including the requirements for testing so we could get back in the states. He provided us with his phone number to use on the WhatsApp so we could call or text him at any given time. That was really handy to have and he responded quickly anytime I contacted him. We did a snorkeling excursion to Catalina Island (highly recommend! The most beautiful water we’ve even seen and the beach was stunning and lunch was fabulous!) and when we came back, DeLeon had champagne chilling for us, rose petals from the front door all the way up the stairs to our rooftop and then on the deck and in the jacuzzi with bubbles and all! What a nice surprise! That was totally unexpected.

After being there less than 24 hours, my husband and I both agreed that we would not come back to this resort. However we were premature on that decision. We didn’t have the best dining experiences but we got there late in the day so you can imagine what the buffet is like at 4 o’clock. Once we found what we liked at the seaside buffet, we enjoyed it everyday. The grilled chicken and ribeye were our favorites for lunch. The Italian restaurant was the biggest disappointment. The service was terrible, and the food was just ok. We had been seated for probably 10 minutes before anyone even greeted us. It was longer when our actual server finally came to take our order. The gentleman, who I assume was our server, approached our table and the first words he said were “are you ready”? No greeting, he did not tell us his name, nothing. We saw other tables get bread and olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Finally about 30 minutes in we stopped somebody and asked if we could have some bread. It was during actual dinner, not appetizers but during dinner, that my husband finally got a drink. They didn’t know what a Moscow Mule was so he ordered a Jack Daniels and Coke. Some time had passed and I flagged it down the woman who took his drink order and she forgot about it. Then another gentleman finally brought his beverage but it was only a Coke, not a Jack Daniels and Coke. He went back to get the correct drink, and after just a few minutes he brought it back. My husband took one drink and told me to taste it. It tasted like fireball and coke. But oh well. It didn’t ruin the night but we do not recommend the Italian restaurant. I told DeLeon about our experience and he apologized. I told him I didn’t expect him to be able to do anything about it but maybe the message could be passed along so it would be a better experience for the next guest. He promised me that everything from then on would be great. Now I don’t know if he really had anything to do with it or not, but he was right. Everything really was great after that.

We loved the coffee shop! And we enjoyed the nightly shows too. Ohhh and the silent dance party was soooo much fun!!

The Japanese requires a reservation and on our first full day we saw DeLeon and he told us he booked our dinner there that night. We didn’t even have to ask!! And he paid attention when we first met because we said we eat dinner late so he booked us for 8:00. It was your typical hibachi and it was good, and large portions. The see and sea restaurant was also really good. Great service. And this is the only resort we’ve been to where you actually get lobster included at no additional charge! And it was a 1/2 of a good size lobster! The steakhouse was our favorite and we went there twice. The ribeye is amazing and the flank steak too. We were in the adults only section so we had access to the vip areas. There was the vip lounge by the beach. (The cheese fondue and chocolate brownie here were my favorites!!) I never got her name but she was a petite little thing and was seriously the nicest and most energetic staff we encountered. I called her momma because that’s what she called me! And every other woman. Lol. Even when just passing through she welcomed you with a huge smile and a friendly hello. I loved her! To management reading this, you have to know who I’m talking about! I just wish I got her name. She deserves special recognition too!! And last, but certainly not least, our beach guys!! The beach staff were awesome! Rofi and Fernando remembered me everyday and what I liked to drink. But Rofi did forgot about me one time after I ordered a drink from him and he felt so bad, he kept apologizing, even writing sorry with his next drink delivery. I said “it was one drink! I survived..plus Fernando was your backup guy and he brought it to me!” From that point on, Rofi made sure I was never empty! I finally had to tell him when to stop! Lol. Wilson and Gabriel made great drinks and always with a smile!! Ask for Wilson’s Blue Cosmo...but watch out. They sneak up on ya! They were my go to drink but you could not get it just everywhere. It was a Wilson special! Thank you to everyone I specifically mentioned here that made our stay so special! I wish you all the very best, stay happy, stay safe and stay healthy! Your friend, Amy (and Landon too!)

1  Thank LandonandAmyA
Customer Care, Owner at Majestic Mirage Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear LandonandAmyA,

Our wonderful staff is always looking forward to offer services and attentions crafted to each of our guests needs. We all want you to feel as in paradise, receiving from our team a true royalty treatment. It is such an honor to hear from you that we have accomplished our purpose during your stay with us.

We are so pleased to know you enjoyed your stay here at our wonderful resort and that you were able to leave with smiles and fantastic memories. We would love to see you back in the near future.