Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
FindHotelUS$46
PricelineUS$38
eDreamsUS$38
Booking.comUS$38
All reviews indoor pool ferry terminal king bed short getaway nagoya bathtub bfast mall spread varieties massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2012

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Novotel1946, Manager at Travelodge Batam, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2012

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Recently I went to batam island with 3 india guest and stayed in novotel hotel for 2 nites.The hotel rates were good,except that you need to pay for breakfast.When you add the breakfast charges,the hotel rates are higher.Never the less we took breakfast at one of the restaurant.The rooms are clean and spacious.I and my guest had a comforttable stay.We had the traditional indonesian massage at the spa and it was a soothing experience.THe stay at novootel hotel is not complete if you miss or don't take a massage.

Room tip: The suite room will be the best choice
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank krissafe

Dear Krissafe,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Batam. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one

Reviewed 25 January 2012

I stayed here in May 2011 for one week with Family getaway and to relax from Singapore rush. The deal was good with 70 SGD with breakfast for 2+1( child) per day.
The room were good and clean, I also wanted to connect my media player to TV to watch personal movies which the hotel staff readily got the AV guy to do it for us. Food was good and they had good themes on different days. The hotel transport is expensive as you can get cheaper deals if you just go out and wave to any of the private taxi but you need to bargain with them and if going for a long drive better to take hotel taxi. But to go to nearby malls the local private cab is good.

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Harrynaik,

Reviewed 25 January 2012

We stayed here for 1 night as a weekend gateaway. The check-in and check-out were smooth and fast.
The room are clean, comfortable and nice modern deco. We booked 3 twin-room for all 8 pax of us (6adults+2children). The beds are soft but mine was a bit lumpy at the side (old bed?) but the extra pillows were firm and nice.
The breakfast was ok and it would have been better if not for the slow service of the clearing of table. They take forever to clear up the table..we waited for 1/2 hour for them to clear 2 tables to fit all 8 of us!..and another 10mins to prepare the table!! Luckly the food were good and tasty and the staff on the food section was fast and efficent to top-up all the food (we were hungry hehe).
Overall, we would come again but maybe not for the weekend because it seems the hotel are full and the service tends to be slow.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Traveler,

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Rooms in this property are built in a roundabout style, which means that you walk a full 360 degrees from end to end. Ask for a room near to the lift lobby for a shorter walk.

There is a spacious fitness center with standard equipment. There is also an indoor swim pool, not sure if it's heated. Pool size is small and mainly for kids use rather than for adults to lounge around.

Room is comfortably sized but bathroom is too squeezy.  Otherwise, it's comfortable for a weekend stay. Internet is chargeable at per day usage.

Breakfast is pretty standard fare of mostly pastries and Asian food. I was there during the Chinese New Year holiday and they were running full house. So waiting time is to be expected as well as sub standard service. But overall, wait staff are friendly and they try their best.

Location wise, Novotel is some distance away from from the Nagoya Hills Shopping Mall. There is a free shuttle service at 3 departure timings a day at 1000, 1500 and 1700hrs. Take note that the transport is a mini bus, not a full sized bus. So get to the departure point early and let known of your intention to hop on the bus. The bus does a route to most of the shopping interest like DC Mall etc. in my opinion, Nagoya Hills Mall is probably the only one worth. If you miss this bus, you can either take the hotel taxi at $50,000IDR (at point of writing) or a public taxi (fees dependable on your negotiation skills). I took a taxi back from Nagoya Hills And it cost me $30,000IDR.

Overall, a decent stay for a weekend in this property. I will however like to try somewhere else closer to the shopping mall to save on my taxi $.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple