All reviews our honeymoon gili islands ocean view amazing hotel garden pavilion gili air every member of staff infinity pool the general manager main restaurant turn down service local market speed boat moment you arrive dive centre scuba diving private beach
Reviewed 1 August 2017

The Oberoi group knows what hospitality is all about. They advertise 'warm, efficient and discrete service', and that was my experience during my recent stay. The international cuisine was interesting in its diversity, and the quality was of a high standard. A great place to rest and do nothing, except enjoy the beautiful sunsets, or get busy and active - yoga at dawn on the lawn, swim or snorkel around coral reefs, play tennis before happy hour, and so on. The suite is cool, airy and spacious, has lots of wardrobe space, and a private garden. It takes some effort to arrive at the hotel, but it's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us.

The Oberoi Lombok does indeed offer you both, a myriad of activities or the option to do just nothing at all!

We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Lombok or our other beautiful hotels in the not too distant future.

generalmanager.lombok@oberohotels.com

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is perfect but feels a bit isolated. You need around 30minutes driving if you want to go anywhere for dinner. But why would you want to leave? Everything is perfect in the hotel, amazing grounds perfectly maintained and the most beautiful sunset I have seen in my life by far. All workers are nice and go way beyond to make you feel good. Hary by the beach/pool and Nyoman at breakfast/dinner were particularly attentive.
We also did the Gili islands snorkling trip and were lucky to have the boat just for us that day so we went snorkling in the morning and just chilled at the beach in Gili Air the rest of the day.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank prcsimoes
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and for your kind words.

I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that my team looked after you well.

The Oberoi Lombok is situated in the beautiful and tranquil North West part of Lombok and that would certainly be one of our unique features. Our location provides our guests with peace, quite, privacy and of course as you have mentioned, spectacular sunsets!

We look for ward to welcoming you back to Oberoi Hotels and Resorts in the not too distant future.

gneralmanager.lombok@oberoihotels.com

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We have just spent two nights at this hotel and it has been a lovely experience. The hotel is picture perfect and everything has been very carefully thought through down to the smallest detail. The beach is calm and clean and the views from breakfast overlooking the sea are breathtaking. The service from every member of staff has been beyond excellent, all extremely attentive and helpful. Juni, took our three children both nights to see the frogs after listening to their beautiful chorus over dinner. Our children thought she was especially lovely! The rooms are spacious and tastefully decorated and cater for every comfort. Juni, Khairul, Nelly and Nasim all stood out as offering exceptional service. The chef also did an outstanding job with the food. Two nights were not enough, and we would love to have spent at least week unwinding here. Thank you to the manager, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Oberoi Lombok!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to meet you and the family during your recent stay. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that my team looked after you well.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a longer stay in the not to distant future.

gneralmanager.lombok@oberoihotels.com

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We were in two minds about staying on Lombok or on the Gili Islands but we definitely made the right choice with the Oberoi. Just 15 minutes from the Bluewater Express jet boat arrival in Teluk Kode, this is a genuine 5 star resort with some of the friendliest staff I have ever encountered, who go out of their way to look after your every need. A snorkelling trip to the Gili Islands, just 15 minutes form the hotel's jetty, was a highlight. Food was excellent, although not cheap and you are a somewhat captive audience. I would seek our Oberoi hotels in future, absolutely first rate.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ixt2016
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Oberoi Lombok for your stay and for taking the time to review our resort.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us and that my team took good care of you.

We deeply appreciate your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Oberoi Hotels and Resorts soon.

generalmanager.lombok@oberoihotels.com

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I don't even know where to start, this place is amazing. It takes a while to get to The Oberoi from the airport, but the drive is so worth it.

The hotel grounds are impeccable and picturesque. The pool is beautiful and well kept, rooms are clean, large, and nice. The beach is a little small, but also very nice. The food is amazing. And the staff is awesome - they are so friendly and helpful.

Went vacationed at the Oberoi for New Years Eve and they threw an awesome NYE party as well as beach BBQ 2 nights before. We also did the snorkling trip and private sunset cruise, both were great and I highly recommend.

My husband and I went together as a couple, but there were a lot of families there, fyi. We went to Bali afterwards and flew there, but i would recommend the ferry option as it is probably much easier and quicker.

Overall, I highly recommend this place. We loved it so much that we actually switched our hotel in Bali at the last minute so we could stay at The Oberoi there. Apparently the hotel has a deal if you book both hotels in advanced, fyi!

This is by far my most favorite hotel I've ever stayed, hand down.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
TheOberoi_Lombok, General Manager at The Oberoi, Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our resort and for your wonderful words of appreciation.

We are honored to be your favorite hotel and deeply appreciate your patronage of Oberoi Hotels and Resorts. We do hope you will try our other award winning hotels whenever your travels take you to an 'Oberoi' destination.

Appreciation from our guests like yourself is for me and my team our biggest reward.

We look forward to welcoming you back to beautiful Lombok and The Oberoi soon.

generalmanager.lombok@oberoihotels.com