“Excellent, as usual!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to LaCrepe and I was just as impressed as I was the first 3 times! The citrus scallops were wonderful and my friends both had the sea bass in champagne sauce which they raved about. Unfortunately we had no room for dessert, but have enjoyed on previous visits the peach dessert crepe and chocolate souffle. Do not be deterred by the strip mall location. Once inside you feel like you're in a lovely European living room. Relax and enjoy the dining experience here--worth the drive every time.

1  Thank Tjmarche

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

I went here with my friend, and she said basically eat something before going to this restaurant because the serving sizes are too small for me, at least. I eat a lot of food when it comes to lunch, so a single crepe and one macaroon wasn't going to seal the deal for me. The staff is friendly and the food is definitely delicious, but every single food item that is on the menu is expensive and overpriced.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Our server, Eva, was charming. Very nice choices on the menu and the prices are reasonable. We can't wait to bring friends!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Our 9-year-old granddaughter recently noticed that the "fast casual" restaurant where we were dining with her and her three younger siblings was really noisy. I tried to explain to her the difference between various kinds of restaurants. I guess my definition of the idea of a "fine dining" restaurant would be the kind of food, ambiance and service we experienced when my husband and I recently dined with my brother and his wife at LaCrepe Bistro. Our server was friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. She didn't hover around our table (though we were there for 2 hours) but seemed to turn up at just the right time. The food was delicious, well prepared, and beautifully served. I enjoyed the sea bass with champagne sauce and my husband chose veal scallopini; we highly recommend both. We started with a delicious French beet salad with goal cheese. My husband rarely eats dessert so I ordered the Crepe Suzette and had half of that fabulous dessert for the next day. This lovely restaurant is about an hour's drive from our home but well worth the time.. LaCrepe is indeed the definition for fine dining!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Something has happened to this place, it has gone from you must go there to I wouldn't advise you to go.
It all started with drinks, we 5 of us, all had mixed drinks, we were on the verge of finishing our drinks when the waitress asked if we wanted another round, which we all agreed. However, she waited until we finished our initial drinks, took our glasses and refilled them. It was like what! We were in disbelief. Hopefully she returned the previous glasses to the correct guests and then brought no stirs to stir our drinks, this was very strange practice. After eating salads and such, I also thought it strange the waitress took our forks off our plates and placed them back on the table, again a bit strange for this place.
So we ordered appetizers, the very small crab cakes and the hardly any octopus at premium prices, never again! What we had was good but it could only feed maybe 1-2 people, not 5. Very disappointed and not recommended.
Then came dinners, the fish, salmon, sea bass, steaks all were very good. I take really no issue with the dinners, food was good, tasty.
Now one of the guests ask d for a cup of coffee, the waitress bought him a cappuccino with no explanation. Later during our dessert , another guests asked for a cup of coffee which he got. So we questioned the waitress and she explained that since another table asked for coffee, they decided to make coffee. So if the other table hadn't asked for coffee, our table wouldn't have gotten coffee either. I think this is a bad practice on their part.
So when this place initially opened up it was top notch, very proper, excellent place to go. We've been there numerous times.
Now, if We return, we'd be a bit smarter on what we order and stay away from things like appetizers, coffee and would be skeptical on ordering mixed drinks.

2  Thank gavinssidekick