All reviewsroom was cleanthe breakfast areatypical hie farepancake machinebusiness centerenjoyable stayhotel is locatednice hotelfamily reunionstaff was very friendlyparking lotinterstateamenitiesgroundwalmartmicrowave
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

We’ve stayed at Holiday Inn’s a lot over the years and I think they are above average with consistent quality. This one fits that image too. It was clean and reasonably maintained, although the shower drained slowly.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Vibha P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you so much for your recent visit and recognizing Holiday Inn consistency. We'll take your recommendation for the shower under advisement! We're glad you had such a wonderful time otherwise!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Hotel was clean and comfortable. Breakfast and pool were enjoyable. Lots of free parking. My only complaint is the way the evening front desk attendant handled the domestic disturbance in the room next to us. She was quite naïve &/or poorly trained, putting us all in danger.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Vibha P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that you found our facility and amenities clean and comfortable. I would like to hear more about your experience with our front desk attendant. If you don't mind, would you please call me at 501-215-4924. Again, thank you for your time, and we hope to see you again in future!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel stay was pleasant and clean. I am a person that always double checks to make sure I don't forget anything but accidentally left an outfit in the bathroom but was pleasantly surprised by the staff that mailed my clothes all back to me, I had them in just 2 days! Very helpful!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Hotel seemed to have a little age on it. My boys enjoyed the enclosed pool. We were pulling an enclosed trailer and had no issue with parking. Hotel is located close to restaurants and stores

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Vibha P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that you and your kids could enjoy our pool facility! We do appreciate your feedback from all our guests very much. This gives us an opportunity to make necessary changes. We look forward to seeing you again in future!!

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express over the weekend for a family reunion. My stay starting off well. The entry way and greeting were welcoming and friendly, the process of checking in was quick. Upon arrival the room was modern, spacious and clean. The first nights stay was great. The issue I had with my stay started day two. The housekeeper came in around 11 to drop off towels, when asked about cleaning the room he suggested just dropping off the towels. He kept asking if I was staying another night, what does that have to do with anything? I had to ask him to make the beds. I honestly feel like I shouldn't have to ask the staff to do that. So that night I returned to my room, there were fresh towels and the bed had been made. There were used towels in the corner, floor wasn't vacuumed, trash liners barely in the trash can and overall the room just wasn't cleaned. The worst part was running out of toilet paper and having to run down to the front desk to get another roll. It's my understanding that you have the option to make your own bed and keep the same towels but that should be at my own request. In my opinions all rooms should be refreshened daily. I rarely stay with the Holiday Inn Express but if it's not a standard for the rooms to be refreshed daily I'm not sure if I'll stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Vibha P, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thank you for taking time to rate your recent stay with us. We do appreciate your comments. Please accept my apologize for your unsatisfactory stay. Cleaning rooms daily is our standard, and i am regret to know that your room was not clean as per standard, and even you had to ask for it. Your comments has been shared and necessary action has been taken to prevent this to happen again in the future. We hope you will give us another chance to ensure that refreshing rooms daily is our standard.