Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$82
SAVE US$12
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$94
FindHotelUS$89
All reviews room was clean front desk staff off the highway parking lot elevator plastic masks housekeeper mold sheets microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I found this hotel to be the perfect stopping point for Petit Jean State Park! Lobby is beautiful. At the front desk, Veebha got me checked in quickly. All staff wore masks. The first room I was checked into smelled smoky to me, so manager Mike was kind enough to show me to another room that was acceptable. The room was clean; needs a bit of updating. But again, the room was clean.There was a microwave and a mini-fridge in the room. This hotel is only about a 25 minute drive to Petit Jean State Park, so if you don’t want to stay in the park, this is a good hotel nearby!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 May 2020

We unexpectedly needed to stay here last wknd. for 1 night. As we entered - yes there were signs saying no breakfast due to covid etc.
The check in hostess left a group of friends in the lounge area to book our room. She was not wearing a mask and there was no plastic screen. (we are both 75). I conversationally mentioned her not having a mask and she said yes, she was supposed to. She then handed me the sheet for my signature across the counter and pointed to where my initials were also required. (I have worried since about my exposure - what a contrast this was to entering the lobby of the nearby state park where we were required by masked workers to wear our masks to enter the lobby and then the desk had a plastic shield installed as well as hand sprays inside and out (None was ever seen at the hotel.)

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Resort716334
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Dear Resort716334,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Morrilton and for sharing your experience with us.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by our front desk staff not wearing a mask and there was no plastic screen at the front desk. We will investigate this further with our team. It is very important for us that all our guests have a very comfortable and enjoyable stay as we strive to maintain a high quality standard of service at all times.

I will use your comments to improve our guests experience and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Ben W.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 April 2020

staying here during essential work during COVID-19 crisis. This hotel is very clean and taking all precautions during this crisis. Hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. Manager has went above and beyond in her efforts to make guest comfortable and safe. I highly recommend this hotel if you are ever in the area for work or vacation. I look forward to staying here again!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2020

To Whom It May Concern:

Last Thursday night, March 19th, after being on the road for nearly fifteen hours, our family checked into the Morrilton Holiday Inn. Our two rooms were comfortable and very clean. We enjoyed our breakfast and felt the dining area was clean and the food tasty.
We were trying to get home as quickly as possible, so we didn’t check our rooms as carefully as we should upon checkout. Unfortunately, we left an electronic tablet and one of our grandchildren’s blankets that he had since he was a baby. We didn’t realize where these items were, but we had already searched our cars and suspected we had left them at the hotel.
Saturday we received a call from one of the housekeepers informing us they had these items. We told her we were five hours away and asked if they could be mailed to us. She said she would need to check with her manager and call me back. I heard from her Monday and she said they would mail both the tablet and the blanket to us. They came today! One grandson will be excited about his blanket and the other two kids will be thankful for the tablet.
I believe the person I spoke with this week was Vivha. I couldn’t hear her very well, but I asked her to spell her name and I believe this is correct. We are priority members for the Holiday Inn chain and this example of going the extra mile is just one reason why we prefer staying at this chain. We truly appreciate the honesty of your housekeeping staff. Thank you so much for taking care of this situation. We are enclosing a small monetary gift for the employees involved.
Thank you again.

Kent and Linda Runyan

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Look past the damaged walls and dated decor. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. I am, however, dissatisfied with a struggle over payment. I reserved a room through the rewards program app. Somehow they used my points to pay for the room and still charged me $66. They keep saying I haven't been charged despite the fact that my bank statement shows the cleared charge.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Mike P, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morrilton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2020

Susanh41925,

Thank you for deciding to stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Morrilton, AR! We would like to let you know we did have the walls that was damaged fixed. We could not find anything on our system showing that we have charged you, we would be more than happy to look again. We do ask that you will send us a bank statement saying we charged you $66 so that we can find out if we have a glitch in our system. We really would love to make this right and hope you will give us another chance in the future! I will attach our email below so you can send us your bank statement. We hope you will have a great day!

501-215-4924