All reviews rooms are small queen bed pool and hot tub front desk staff fitness center room was clean very nice stay would stay here again staff was very friendly complimentary breakfast the breakfast area home away from home bagels beds inns arkansas mt
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I hesitate to recommend this hotel because the next time I stay in Mountain Home I want to make sure they have a room left for me! Seriously, it is that nice. Super clean, comfortable, wonderful breakfast and coffee, lovely dining area, gracious staff. Top notch and an excellent value.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The front desk didn't seem to eager to assist us when we asked about. Buying items to add to our room, breakfast was not good either day, everything was almost empty, bacon was so burnt it crumbled, not even milk for the cereal. Maids were not friendly nor were the front desk. I won't stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Front office staff extremely rude. The “free WiFi” was very slow or would completely disconnect. My room keys quite working not once, but twice. Don’t try to contact the manager with any issues, you will be ignored. Problem not addressed at all. I will not stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Mountain Home, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Amy G,

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities and service you deserved during your recent stay at our hotel. We apologize for the many issues encountered, and lack of follow-up received, and we are working with our team to ensure the situations don’t happen again. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Good clean rooms but more expensive than other hotels in the area. The bathroom lacked a fan so it got quite steamy during and after showers. Also with out a fan and non opening windows the room would get somewhat stuffy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2018

The staff was great they went out of there was to help us. My only complaint is no king size bed. I have never stayed at a Hampton that did not have one so this was a bit strange. The breakfast was great and even had it ready when we left for tournament each morning and fixed us snacks to have on boat.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple