“YOSHI'S”

Yoshi's
Ranked #34 of 83 Restaurants in Mountain Home
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My Wife and I stopped in for dinner and found the Staff friendly, seating area clean and inviting, and our meal was quite tasty. My only suggestion would be that the owners provide a 'pot' of tea versus a single cup with tea bag dangling, or at least provisions for storing the used tea bag.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Price is a little high while the service was mediocre, but it's not terrible. The hibachi dinners at my table was alright, but the chef had overcooked the vegetables and didn't serve that to us until much later, which was disappointing. The broth/soup that was served leaned on the salty side, and I don't think I could even call it miso soup (seemed too dark to be miso soup). The sushi selection was interesting - we had a roll that had crawfish, something I hadn't had before, and it was good. I definitely don't go here often, but it is a nice place to dine as a treat.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Never been to this type of restaurant they cook the food right in front of you and entertain you while cooking it's so nice to see how food is prepared and makes a person see just how hard those chefs behind closed doors actually work the food was absolutely amazing such unique taste with flavor that makes your mouth water and can't stop eating the portions are very generous and great for left overs can't wait to go there again

1  Thank Corrine T
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I can't say that I enjoyed it. I guess if you really like sushi, you might like it but several members of my party did have sushi and several had cooked food. Nobody really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed the theatrics and great food. The atmosphere is so fun. Our food was delivered quickly and with a fun flair. We will definitely go back.

1  Thank pjr723